for What Lies Beneath

2/29 c7 alia00
It's nice
5/17/2019 c7 Miss Mae
I just binged both of your stories so hard that it's hard to believe its over... for now. I absolutely adore this series and I'm so excited (and a little nervous) to see where this goes!
3/30/2019 c7 FFreader22
Yes please to more Romano fics. Another great story I am sad to see end.
3/26/2019 c7 23Melissa Larkin
Please write more Romano fan fics! I really enjoyed this story.
3/26/2019 c7 15Rocketlover
Hmmmm…..where to begin? Let's out a fangirl squee just to get it out of the way! First off, and I believe I may have mentioned this before, but I absolutely LOVE your Romano...especially in this chapter. He's funny, he's snarky and he's...sexy..*breathes deeply, fans and composes oneself*

So needless to say...loved the snow shovelling and how she'd dressed à la first meeting! But, then you threw me a huge curveball because whilst I love your RobMel, I fear my Cordano heart is slugging away for... well..cordano! And there was some lovely Cordano bonding/friendship moments in this...especially the wee bit where she wonders -what if?' *sigh* But then they leave and he asks Mel to move in and I'm back onboard with RobMel...such conflict, never mind how fickle! Aaaand, if that was not a big enough hint for another story, then I also look forward to the E.R crowd attending Mel's concert. Enjoy your writing retreat and get writing! ;)

Also, is it wrong that I want Mark to shuffle off his mortal coil, just to see more cordano comfort and possible RobMel conflict as a result?
2/24/2019 c6 FFreader22
Glad that they are back on the same page. Look forward to the next chapter.
2/24/2019 c6 Rocketlover
Brilliant update. So to recap a few things...
"Not everything is about you Robert"...disagree with that ;)
The inadvertent dinner invite? Hilarious
Drinking the good bottle of wine, but letting it slide?...Loved it!
The bit where he is transported back in time to the nightclub and he recalls her words...both sniffed and smiled at that.
"Is it my shampoo?" and the logging of her cycles ... Laughed out loud.
The German engineered Christmas?! 'Zerr vill be order!'...shaking head with amusement even now, picturing it.
In short, yet another enjoyable chapter. Had a very intimate feel to it as Mel finally revealed what was bugging her, and it's great to see Robert playing well with others at last.
….and last but not least. Gin is *not* nasty!
2/23/2019 c6 23Melissa Larkin
I'm loving this story! Why couldn't the ER writers do such wonderful justice to Romano's character like you've done? I'm excited to read the next chapter.
2/9/2019 c5 15Rocketlover
I'm beginning to think that there is someone out there (probably a Cordano fan...not me, I swear!) with a voodoo doll of Mel busily sticking pins in it! You really are putting her through the wringer aren't you? Not content with a car crash, life saving surgery and doubts about Robert, you then lob in a grenade and give her a blast from the past and bring up painful memories/emotions. Poor Mel! Good on Lizzie for clueing in Robert that something is up, although I expect he's going to get all insecure himself now? I laughed at his checklist, 'I brought her breakfast, I told her she was beautiful and got her the stuff she wants...what have I missed?!' I very much look forward to the next chapter where hopefully they have a nice chat and shovel snow ;)
2/8/2019 c5 FFreader22
still sensing trouble. Hope I am wrong
2/7/2019 c4 Rocketlover
Loved the lunch between Robert and Elizabeth, I too am glad they are friends again; let's face it she's going to need a friendly ear with what's coming her way. I also love that level of intimacy that Robert and Mel have *even* when trading wisecracks. Mel's outrage at being *evicted* by her pals but then accepting Robert's logic for staying at his. I could see his cute face when he said she'd been complaining they hadn't had time to see each other...point made, case closed my dear, you're coming home with me. Oh, the horror, not!

Aaannnd then the rumour mill... 'The Hug' or the 'Charged Embrace' depending on who you listened to ROFLMAO... Malucci I wanted to slap and Abby I wanted to hug. Little worried by that last line...hope you don't keep us in suspense for too long...go burn that candle at both ends :)
2/7/2019 c4 FFreader22
I sense trouble coming!
1/28/2019 c3 FFreader22
Very pleased to see an update even earlier than expected.. Nice surprise to come home to. Great chapter. Enjoying seeing people look at Romano with new appreciation.
1/28/2019 c3 Rocketlover
Well aren't we being spoiled rotten?! I for one, am all for being spoiled rotten. I like to be spoiled daily, and I would very much like to be spoiled again tomorrow. Can I put an order in for that? Yes, yes, I can hear your eyeroll already. So, this was lovely, great and sweet. Great coffee scene between Robert and Elizabeth. I loved and adored her admission to herself and Mel, that's he's a good man to have in your corner. I loved the way Elizabeth made him see, he's not so different from Mel. I LOVED the bit when Mel asked how long she had to wait before she could have sex and Elizabeth blushing! Might ask the hubbie later if he wants to shovel snow and laugh at his confusion. And then you finish with good old Shirley with her gentle teasing. Oh and absolute kudos for the way he dealt with Kerry. He's sooo much bigger and better than her! AMMMMAAAAZING! So, well done...and see you tomorrow? ;)
1/27/2019 c2 FFreader22
Fast update and great chapter.. Could see Romano's face when he walked into the trauma. The interaction with Elizabeth at the end was very nice. Love she can finally see past her ego and see him again. Well done. Same time tomorrow?
20 Page 1 2 Next »