for The Shield's Dragon

1/19 c10 2frankjoeson
He won't pay in cash, he challenges you to MORTAL KOMBAT!
1/11 c10 Raymond C. Bermea
I wonder what is gonna happen now. That spear guy Motoyasu a.k.a Fuckboy, Qultcray a.k.a King Shithead, and that thot Malty a.k.a Cunt need to be killed by Kiryu, Naofumi, and Raphtalia. And Fuckboy, Shithead, and Cunt are part of the Nishikiyama Group. Bunch of snakes. And the Queen, Melty, along with the legendary anikis Goro Majima and Taiga Saejima need to pitch in for Naofumi and Kiryu.
1/11 c3 OriginalNameByMe
why was it not bakamitai. opportunity wasted.
12/31/2020 c1 Hydra1996
When comes the next chapter? Please more!
12/30/2020 c10 e10620
mooooooooooooooooooore
12/28/2020 c10 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
12/24/2020 c2 Diamondfiend
boomer kiryu being overwhelmed by technology is always funny, lmfao
12/18/2020 c10 Guest
You mad lad. You actually added your own mini game side quest and the four lords trope. Hats off..
12/13/2020 c10 49ptl
With the last Yakuza game out, wonder how things would go if Ichiban and/or his party were to be summoned with the former being a Hero.
12/11/2020 c10 10Uraharaisgod
Yknow I'm kinda curious, how would the fight go if Kiryuu fought Naofumi? I can't see Kiryu actually having any decent advantage against him; kiryu's stats are lower than Motoyasu so it's likely he'd be close to the 0 damage limit, Naofumi has gathered a stupid number of passive resists and immunities so it's unlikely he could freeze him or burn him for an immobilisation win. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Naofumi has higher strength due to his weapon growth so he can't be pinned or wrestled down (common misconception, Naofumi has a decent strength stat it's just his attack modifier is crippling so his ATT is pitiful.). He'd be exceptionally tough for Kiryuu to do anything to him, he might actually fare worse than Motoyasu against him.
12/10/2020 c1 Uraharaisgod
Huh, so Kiryuu is summoned as the Gauntlet Hero, bit weird since the Eight Vessel system is meant for local use as they don't have the sentience to summon. Did the summon reset the Gauntlets history? The 8 apparently store the skills of its predecessors rather than gaining Basis on each new user, but judging from the colours it's seems to have focused on Kiryuu instead of granting the old abilities (like vacuum wave claws).
11/29/2020 c10 9Dragon Man 180
Glad to see Kiryu's troubles with business are staying like normal. And Naofumi's reaction to Melty's true identity was just what I expected. I can't wait to see how things go on that front.
11/26/2020 c10 Guest
Looks like the next wave will be against glass huh... Please include kiryu's extreme heat mode from kiwami 2 since it's part of kiryu's moveset! Just imagine the faces the 3 stooges when they see that kiryu has some kind of burst mode! Ha!
11/28/2020 c10 Kefv1n
waiting for Majima popping out somewhere
11/28/2020 c10 Cowmangler9000
I want to see majima please
452 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »