for FF X KH

7/16 c40 3TPoynt
I imagine that Riku is blaming himself more than anyone. If I read it correctly, he had the opportunity to grab the ring, but decided that making sure Ignis and Kairi were okay was more important, since he didn’t know what would happen if Arden got his hands on it.
3/16 c37 ooshpie
Oh. My. Gosh. You weren't kidding! You pulled out all the stops! Holy cow, that was an intense chapter! I nearly cried out when I saw kairi get stabbed. Way to go for the feels.
I thought your balance of perspectives was brilliant, and Sora's rage was palpable. I did notice in the beginning the paragraphs kept starting with kairi did this, kairi did that. It's a small nitpick, but it sort of stopped the flow. Other than that, I thought this one was really well written and so worth it. Seeing Terra battle was really awesome
3/14 c36 ooshpie
Ooooh! I like that luna is a princess of heart, and the explanation with Eraqus was super cool. I loved the way you had everyone orchestrated in the plan, and Sora's want to be around Kairi was too cute! You did a great job on the dialogue as well. You should be happy with it.
I'm thinking since you introduced Eraqus in this, he's gonna be mentioned again in later chapters, which is gonna be super good!
3/8 c35 ooshpie
Jack's cameo was absolutely hilarious! I'm so glad you put that in. Even though there was a lot of dialogue and exposition, it was necessary for getting stuff set back up. I'm gonna be honest, I was expecting blood this time around, but I'm sure we'll get to that plenty in the next few chapters.
This really felt like a nice goodbye to an arc and hello to a new one, so great job!
3/3 c34 ooshpie
Wow, this one was long, but it was great! I love the description you gave of the place in the beginning. It was super atmospheric and peaceful. Your beach day was really fun! My favorite parts were the volleyball game and the devil fish. Their dates were really cute, too! I'm glad gladio isn't too overprotective, and them drinking again sort of redeemed them from last time. This one was way fun! Great job.
2/26 c33 ooshpie
Aww, what a fun day! The chocobo ranch was such a great idea! The races between the boys was great, and I loved how their kh1 personalities were coming out. While I have a hard time shipping Riku with anyone other than namine (for various reasons) I think your writing him with iris is good, and they're growing naturally. Your bit with gladio and aqua was cute too, though that's not the book I was expecting him to be reading, haha. This was a really nicely balanced chapter and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
2/21 c98 Guest
I may have missed 30 chapters but if there going to be a couple of sequels about riku and terra and one about sora and kairi why couldn’t we get a happy ending like this in kh3
2/17 c32 ooshpie
Lol, ignis would totally win a staring contest. Donald would get annoyed and turn away or he'd try to get the other to blink and it'd backfire.
That was a solid chapter! I loved namine, of course, and your design for Ravus was really cool. I'm glad that you're giving them some time to bond and get fleshed out, too. Both the villains and the heroes needed that time to grow. I love the seeds your planting with noct and the gang and adore any kind of big brother Terra interaction with namine (even though since he's still possessed that is likely super far away.
2/10 c31 ooshpie
That was so cool! I loved the change of weapons and clothes! It's about time they get a little power up. The part where Sora jumped into the chasm was my absolute favorite. That was pure Sora energy 100%. The stakes are good on this one and the balance was right there. Great job!
2/7 c17 Guest
You just love pointing out how weak noctis is don’t you like seriously
2/2 c98 5jikker jack
Firstly sorry for the late review! For some reason, I didn’t get an email or notification until AFTER I checked your profile and saw this story was finished.

Q1: That’s a nice resolution to a good story.

Q2: That’s a hard one but probably Riku and his group.

Q3: In my opinion this is one of the best ways to end any story, fan fiction or otherwise. The story itself may be over but the world and it’s characters continue on.

One story ends and another begins, even if we aren’t fallowing it.

Q4: I’m already fallowing it and am looking forward to more. Provided the site and app tells me when it updates properly.

Q5: I for sure caught Lightning.

Q6: I’d be nice to see the group go back to the Chocobo post.

Q7: Unfortunately I missed that one.

P.S. This has been one while ride and probably the first story I’ve ever fallowed this closely and the first one I’ve read while ongoing that didn’t get abandoned. So thanks for the amazing story.
2/2 c98 jikker jack

Q1: That’s a nice resolution to a good story.

Q2: That’s a hard one but probably Riku and his group.

One story ends and another begins, even if we aren’t fallowing it.

Q5: I for sure caught Lightning.

Q6: I’d be nice to see the group go back to the Chocobo post.

Q7: Unfortunately I missed that one.

1/31 c98 1VashTheStampede0409
Well. That was a pretty great ending to this story. An outstanding conclusion. You delivered on everything. From everyones epilogues, to setting up a couple shorts and tying up loose ends with the guest characters. This has been one of my favorite things to be a part of ever. Thanks for having my input in a lot of this stuff, being able to have even just a relatively small part in this massive almost million word story has been great.

Q1) Perfect

Q2) Riku and Company. Cant wait to see how some of that continues in the shorts. Although ven and rikku were a close second. Their dynamic is still great to me. Opposites attract and i think it still provides comedy and good moments for them.

Q3) *All things end Dante. Even us..."

Q4) Absolutely

Q5) I tried but some really went over my head.

Q6) Quite a few

Q7) I actually did not understand the name of that world. I am a bit of a dum dum lol

Great work on this story again. The best damn story on this website.
1/31 c98 1keybladelight
Now that what I call a ending for a fanfic wow I live it to the end to bad that there will not be a sequel for only sora and kairi going to worlds unknown in the star but I guess every story must have a end and for all I love it thank you for giving this story a great reading and hope to see what you will make one day.
1/30 c30 ooshpie
Awww! That was so cute! There was such a good balance between fight and slice of life, and it ended in such a satisfying way. I also love the fact that you let them resolve it early so you can explore their relationship and how it works. So many times you see it cut off at the confession. Loved this one!
497 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »