for FF X KH

1/5/2020 c52 5jikker jack
Poor Prompto, he better start having more luck with Cindy to make up for it.

Still, it was nice to have a little reprieve after that massive battle. And as for what I want to see in the next chapter…

…I wanna see a Chocobo chick sneak aboard their ship as it leaves. Because it would be a crime not to have Chocobos around anymore.
1/5/2020 c52 ObsidianUnknown66
Time for the second phase of the adventure to begin, but what happened to Ardyn did he survive or die?
1/5/2020 c52 1VashTheStampede0409
gotta say i like this chapter a lot. good interactions, and temporary goodbyes... does ven and axel now know about aqua and gladio? also prompto is the king of cock blocking people its like what hes best at.
1/1/2020 c52 5jikker jack
Q2Damn! That was awesome.

Q3Really likes the new form.

Q4Awesome

Q5yes but I don’t blame you if it doesn’t happen like that again, seeing as it’s so jam packed that you could loose track of stuff.

Q6yes, but I’m not as versed in KH as I am in FFXV.

Q7I’d like to just see everyone relax and interact after that massive fight.

Q8I feel like it’s kind of self explanatory.

Q9HOLY F-ING SH**! (brain explodes from shear amour of awesomeness).
12/31/2019 c52 KakeruPB
Q1: Awesome!
Q2: Awesome!
Q3: Epic!
Q4: Dude that was so broken! Lol! Good thing it takes a toll out of them after.
Q5: Yep!
Q6: Damn Straight!
Q7: Sora second attempt at the Mark of Mastery, with the reaction of said Mark of Mastery from Riku and Sora! Lol!
Q8: I liked it. The one I don't like is that he wasn't able to duel wield Oathkeeper and Oblivion. However that's a small gripe of mine considering how I love the symbolis. Although I'm surprised what u did for Oblivion form considering the Canon form is called Dark Form.
Q9: EPIC!
12/31/2019 c52 1keybladelight
Q1: love it all the chapter.

Q2: the fight was awesome.

Q3: well is good but... I think the ultimate form is better.

Q4: cool.

Q5: yes.

Q6: yup moslty the keyblade war.

Q7: sora vs master Xehanort final battle and sora's vanish and maybe noctis and luna's wedding.

Q8: by the power of waking and by roxas and xion's power.

Q9: the fight was goood and also is end it's was like the version of ffxv with kh style.

Happy new year!
12/31/2019 c52 1VashTheStampede0409
WHAT A READ! Yikes that took over an hour lol it was AMAZING tho! the Eos Arc comes to a close in an incredible action packed chapter...

Q1) The Eos finale chapter and secret report or the the whole Eos arc in general? in any case it was amazing for both!

Q2) Jesus which one?! all were awesome! best fights in the story!

Q3) it's pretty badass... changing outfits while borrowing some of nocts warping power stuff... PRETTY DAMN COOL! The man is dressing like Genesis lol

Q4) They fucked shit up with that one lol

Q5) YES! I was most excited to FINALLY see the Disney Trio fight as a team!

Q6) ALL OF MY YES

Q7) I am forbiden to speak of whats next ive sold my soul to secrecy lol...

Q8) It was SUPER Kingdom Heartsy... so it was perfect for the story lol

Q9) Now THAT is a final fight! not that shitty mirror match in ff15

youve truly killed the game this year with this story and i know youll keep the quality up! youre too good of a writer not to! you deserve all the support you've been given and so much more support from so many more people. Thank you for writing this amazing story combining my favorite ff with my favorite series. its truly amazing! happy new year! and happy new decade! THE COUNTDOWN TO THAT DAMN LEAKED FF7R DEMO AND REMIND STARTS NOW!
12/31/2019 c52 4Haxorus knight
Then you better add 7 darkness of good to the mix, basically you are just flipping the recipe of the X-blade.
12/24/2019 c50 1VashTheStampede0409
what a read! you killed the game this year with this story and cannot wait to see more! you should be proud of what you have done with this my friend.

Q1) Really good! I really liked it!

Q2) Iggy bout to put the woopow on em

Q3) The master?

Q4) I like it! im gonna have to say the same thing as one of the other reviewer said, Dearly Beloved.

Q5) Kingdom Hearts contrived plot device bs for the win!

Q6)... ohhh... i dont know...

thank you for making such a great story its truly awesome! have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
12/24/2019 c50 5jikker jack
Is Noct going to start developing Keyblade spesific abilities. Not that I don't like the upgraded versions of the Armiger you're using, I love them, but I would like to see Noct meshing the two powers together a little more.

P.S. I think the Regalia would have made a awesome keychain for Noct.
12/23/2019 c50 1keybladelight
Q1: the story was ok and they have see sora's is lifeless alive but lifeless and riku get in his darkness be unleash ansem will use us evil speech to riku if he use to much darkness.

Q2: can wait to see them fight.

Q3: cor the immortal or maybe young xehanort in don't know?.

Q4: the amour was not really need it but if is a transformation keyblade then is ok but the amour don't need it in the keyblade war.

Q5: with the power of waking or the power of the kings of yores?

Q6: don't know as long sora vanish like in the kh 3 canon to see in the remind dlc.

Merry Christmas.
12/23/2019 c50 KakeruPB
Q1: Not Bad.
Q2: He's going to get his butt handed to him.
Q3: No clue
Q4: First, Where did she get the armor! Second, why not seem's fitting. Finally, as for the name there is one name suitable for this. Dearly Beloved.
Q5: Probably, has something to do with Kairi light connecting with his. It usually is.
Q6: Let's just say the fight has only just begun. Once Sora awakens he will show everyone why he was chosen for the Keyblade and to be honest I don't think anybody really understands what it means to be chosen like this.
12/21/2019 c49 KakeruPB
Q1: To be honest Xigbar or Luxu is literally a mystery to be honest so im not sure if u did him right.
Q3: Yes! Seriously, what has Sora ever done to deserve such a treatment.
Q4: Roxas is such a bro! He literally didn't think twice in keeping Sora together.
Q5: Yea I can believe that.
Q6: Nothing to say really.
Q7: The Reunion and the Awakening. If u know what I mean. When all hope is lost a Hero will take up the mantle and bring in a new era. I'm more referring to Sora breaking out his Duel Wielding, taking names left, right and center.
Q8: No Comment.
12/20/2019 c49 keybladelight
Q1: what the master of master as did with sora why did he shattered is heart.

Q2: it was ok it much worse with the heartless but the realm of darkness will always be the version kingdom hearts hell and the final world heaven.

Q3: a little hope you make him restore is heart.

Q4: oh yes happy hope you make him appear in the keyblade war.

Q5: i was waiting for him to appear a long time and you have done it in perfection.

Q6: there were ok but there are sora's best friends there the one that journey with sora to the end of the Xehanort saga.

Q7: the keyblade war.

Q8: like.
12/20/2019 c49 1VashTheStampede0409
its fine hoss! totally understandable!

Q1) Pretty good, very exposition heavy but shorter than usual which im a bit partial to.

Q2) Makes sense. place is already a ghost town in the main game so it makes total sense.

Q3) Nr. got to see the boy roxas thanks to it! plus the MoM is ALWAYS cool!

Q4) YES! AND CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY AS HIM IN REMIND

Q5) awesome! master xehanort is one of my favorite villains to date and you did him justice!

Q6) they were done well. there isnt but so much you can do for ol' dollas and gomet

Q7) the ff15 finale? ardyn realizing he cant hang with 6 guardians of light, the other chocobros, dozencrants and goofenstern, and the oracle nearly as well as he could now that he isnt immortal anymore.

Q5) Makes sense. theres 13 of them and theyre basically phantom. makes absolute sense to me.
497 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »