for FF X KH

11/8/2019 c39 KakeruPB
... my only question for u is, why did u let them take Sora! More importantly why did they take Sora! Xehanort already has all his vessels so why would he need Sora?
11/8/2019 c39 ulquiorra.schiffer.1291
Ah, Luna survived.
11/8/2019 c39 1VashTheStampede0409
Jesus bro! saying "Things are about to get tragic" was an understatement! Noct going through ummm... to be revealed in a chapter or 2, kairi being KO'd, Luna being sick as a dog, Sora getting taken, the ring being taken, Riku getting messed up, iggy going blind, ravus going out majin vegeta final atonement style, gentiana apparently getting Thanos Snapped out of existence, the world of Ruin apparently starting earlier now AND YOU SAY THERES MORE?! This isnt as tragic as Arthur Morgan's demise but damn is it close!

Q1) It was AWESOME! The most heart-wrenching one yet!

Q2) Too cool! Xigbar and Ardyn going at it with iggy(even tho ardyn wasnt even trying)... however you left out one of my favorite Ardyn parts so i have to deduct a half a point... "The games up my boy...*stomps on his face to KO him*"

Q3) Yes! his redemption was awesome! his *cough* red dead redemption *cough again*

Q4) Dark themes(which judging from how this is going ill see PLENTY of)

Q5) Eh i guess... was never really wild about Sora but ill miss the joyful little bastard!
11/7/2019 c38 Guestboiz
Super minor and barely important, but I’ve noticed you’ve been using the word ‘vassal’ in place of ‘vessel’.

Vassal: a holder of land by feudal tenure on conditions of homage and allegiance.

Vessel: a hollow container, especially one used to hold liquid, such as a bowl or cask

Just thought I’d point it out, not sure if anyone else has yet or not. Amazing story by the way, looking forward to next update! I love how the KH characters have become a part of the FFXV gang, it’s great to see the friendships and relationships developing between them all. Anticipating and also dreading the inevitable tragedies that will soon follow.
11/4/2019 c38 1Michael Chen
Q3: luna stabbed by ardyn (fixed)
11/4/2019 c38 Michael Chen
Q1: 10/10
Q2: Ignis and Riku
Q3: Xigbar would taking Luna away from ardyn, noctis and his (noctis) companion, and use her to rebuild the x-blade i think.
Q4: i thought you didn't let luna stabbed ardyn but replacing her with kairi.
Q5: much better
Q6: it's already good enough.

P.s can i see ardyn using their keyblade(ethereal form) as his armiger (sora, kairi, riku, aqua, and master eraqus keyblade)?

i mean it would be great, right?

btw keep goin on story.
11/4/2019 c38 1VashTheStampede0409
There you go! This is the quality work we're used to! A great chapter with good bonding moments with these 2. Really cool! now as for what xiggys grand plan is. Ardyn will definitely still get up to some mischief for sure.

Q1) Great! Really well done!

Q2) When they finally got to the altar and had that emotional moment.

Q3) Ohhh i dont know *shifty eyes* i can only imagine...

Q4) Nahhhhhhhhh

Q5) Yes! this was a truly quality read!

Q6) It was pretty mint honestly!

hey there you go. you do you. quality not quantity.
11/4/2019 c38 KakeruPB
Q2: Luna lives!
Q4: Not me, unless u want to lose followers and have a rampaging Sora on the lose before he brings her back like in the ending of KH3
Q5: Yep!
that is the best decision u have ever made. Those are the best stories in my opinion
11/3/2019 c38 1keybladelight
Is ok take your time and nees to post it.
11/3/2019 c37 Guest
To Yurosoku:

I'm letting you know that your latest chapter.

Chapter 38 is missing. It was posted on November 1st.

P.S. Keep continuing with success on this story! You're doing amazing job! :)
11/3/2019 c1 Philip Ellwell
"I WANT TO RIDE MY BICY-" oh, wait
11/1/2019 c38 1VashTheStampede0409
Uh oh. Oh well iggy beat caligo solo in the game and he'll do it here! Next chapter tho.. ohhhhh man next chapter... cant wait! But im equally terrified.

Q1) They were great. glad to see them with the spotlight!

Q2) Sure why not!

Q3) I have no clue... but im afraid of it...

Q4) Yes! i think it was really good!
10/31/2019 c1 comedyfreak94
so I've been going though scenarios about what will happen in the next chapter and this is the best i could come up with.

kiari will live, but not without sacrifice. Luna will give her light to save kiari but she will have to sacrifice her life.

once kiari recovered from her wounds she's overwhelmed with guilt from failing to save Luna almost like Noctis is.

thats all i can come up with. but i hope for the best.
10/31/2019 c16 Guest
Let Kairi live in the next chapter
10/31/2019 c37 3Justaguynobigdealallright
very good chapter, intense, good battles they were planned out very good

yes I did like nocts limit break of some sorts

the bow was unique and I loved how you used it with flowmotion

well episode Ignis wasn't my favorite but I'm excited non the less

it really made the scene intense

very good job way over my expectations
497 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »