for FF X KH

8/23/2019 c16 1VashTheStampede0409
Another great chapter! Sounds like this next one is about to be absolute fire! Q1) Im a bit partial to New Destiny... Q2) Ima guess Demyx. Seeing as hes the only one we dont know where he went im going to guess him. Q3) Its Yozoras clothes/versus 13 nocits' attire. Q4) A cactuar! Actually ive no clue. Q5) I am absolutely! Aranea is one of my favorites from ff xv! This chapter wasnt my definition of messy. It was really cool to see more character interaction seeing as thats my favorite thing about this story. Seeing them all interact the way they do. Especially the Riku and Iris moments. But I digress, another awesome part! Super hyped for the next one but take all the time you need.
8/23/2019 c16 KakeruPB
Nice Chapter, can't wait to see what mayhem Sora, Noctis and Kairi will cause to the base! It'll be fun to read considering Sora probably isn't going to hold back this time. Can't wait for that!
Q1: Wayfinder already used so no and New Destiny just doesn't make sense. Next!
Q2: Hero? What do u mean hero?
Q3: No clue
Q4: Lol this would be interesting but I think she is biting off more than she can chew this time.
8/23/2019 c16 38Princesa Alisakura
Was it axel?
8/22/2019 c15 knarf2010
Question 1: I can't think of anything else
Question 2: Wayfinder
Question 3: Hard to choose. it may distract from the main story a bit but it sounds fun. As well as the FF14 crossover base bust.
8/21/2019 c15 8speedy24
Q2: The Highwind?
8/20/2019 c15 1keybladelight
So aqua as reveal to the chocob bros the existence of other worlds and gladio as see iris smile but not the love smile the friendly smile is big brother sense are tingly i hope he give riku the death stare.
8/20/2019 c15 KakeruPB
I'm actually surprised Noctis didn't tell them about the MOM. Anyways nice chapter.
1st Q: Nope that's everything they needed to know.
2nd Q: Nope!*
3rd Q: Do it! I don't know what it is but do it!
8/20/2019 c15 1VashTheStampede0409
Another great chapter! This one didnt take long at all! As for the questions 1) not to my knowledge, i cant think of anything. 2) could do the Gargant like from Ff9 3) I think it would be very interesting to do that seeing as the otherworlders wont have their powers knocked out from the generator.
8/20/2019 c14 Guest
Please update this is good
8/19/2019 c14 Guest
I was wanting to ask this before.

Question: Where part of KH's storyline are we currently in this story? After KH3?
8/18/2019 c14 Mauricio Cunningham
The ‘Hero’ is either Ravus, Vanitas, or Marluxia.
I just don’t see anybody else being important
for that role.
8/18/2019 c14 Guest Isa
All I hope, is that this story is good and long. :)

Also are Noct and the gang getting involved with the Guardians' fight against the Seekers, so long as they're being told of other worlds? Provided the answer isn't too spoilery. I remember that FFXV's ending is...Complicated.

Not sure regarding questions #1 and #2.

#3: It's definitely something to expand on, particularly if the 4 Keyblade wielders are sticking around.

#4: That wouldn't hurt. Especially if certain pairings are to believably emerge.
8/18/2019 c14 1keybladelight
Nifheilm new "hero" more like new villain now you got me curious.
8/18/2019 c14 1VashTheStampede0409
Another outstanding chapter. You really know how to write badass action sections! I did not expect to see Riku hit the twilight thorn with Eternal Session! As for ardyns buddy. Surely its the Master. And yes more limits for sure the one in this combining Eternal Session and Armiger was so badass! And a super chill chapter with just everyone doing their own thing would be awesome.
8/18/2019 c14 Guest
4th Q: Having them all hangout would be good. Especially, expanding chemistry (SoKai, RikuIris, and friendship for the others).
498 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »