for FF X KH

11/2/2020 c89 5jikker jack
Q1: It was nice see Noct and Ravus fighting together.

Q2: Honestly, I thought that was pretty well balanced, considering that as Noct is now, he could probably one-shot Glauca, and the only reason I could see that not happey here is Noct having just come out of the Keybalde War.

Also, I bout King’s Glaive, so I finally have contexts.

Q3: Interesting. With how long this fic is, I sometime forget certain details, like Luna already knowing a lot of this stuff before anyone else did.

Q4: Yes, finally some Ardyn before he went evil. From what I understand, the guy was basically a saint before being corrupted, so it’ll be nice to see a little of the less manipulative A-hole, and some of nice guy Ardyn instead.

Q5: I feel like I need an overdose of fluff after all the tragic stuff you keep throwing at us.

Q6: WHYYYYYY!? Please tell me Luna or Kairi’s gonna come back and pull some Disney BS to fix this.

Q7: Maybe Xion and Roxas, since they usually don’t get much screen time.

Q8: At last, a weapon more powerful then the Keyblade.
10/28/2020 c20 ooshpie
so I don't know if my review sent, so here's another. this one was so cute! I loved that Sora and kairi got a chance to relax and I'm super excited for luna! the bit with riku and iris was sweet, and you did a really great job of building the tension at the end of the chapter. the stakes have really gone up. great job!
10/27/2020 c89 1VashTheStampede0409
Q1) I liked it. rly liked seeing the recovery for the guardians and more of nocts side

Q2) Drautos was done well, he was exactly as he is in the movie. a big tanky juggernaut with nothing else special.

Q3) Was pretty cool to see them meet for the first time and how she managed to know to send umbra after kairi

Q4) REALLY interested as to how Aera and Ardyn see them if Luna didn't before.. and what Ardyn meant by them being "Friends of his"

Q5) More of Ardyn

Q6) The doom and gloom never lets up...

Q7) Maybe Riku and Iris?

Q8) The eyes of innocence...
10/27/2020 c89 1keybladelight
Q1: well arryn has return you never let this man to have peace not even after death. Oh damn aqua has lost all her power does this mean she lose to summon the keyblade I hope you make her power return maybe when Lunafreya returns she can heal her she his the Oracle she can heal anything.

Q2: its was good but also lame was hoping to Nyx Ulric to appear.

Q3: Iove it hope that you make lunafreya adopt naminé to be her real little sister.

Q4: oh boy here we go again but can wait to see episode arryn.

Q5: well maybe iris and riku or prompto and cindy.

Q6: stop making aqua have a dash date please make her power return when lunafreya come back.

Q7: I want to see Terra I saw that there will be a new ship will sail, or see kairi or ven.

Q8: who cannot resist to puppy eyes xion no one.
10/24/2020 c88 5jikker jack
Q1: Why does fluff and tragedy usually go hand in hand?

Q2: Probably Ven getting back at Rikku.

Q3: Really likening his little trip down memory lane.

Q4: WHYYYYYYY!? Haven’t you strangled our tear ducts enough?

Q5: And just like that I’ve recovered from the tragedy of Kairi’s condition and am laughing my butt off.

Q6: It would be nice to have a little more of them sprinkled in here and there.
10/20/2020 c88 1keybladelight
Can wait to see noctis revenge against glauca.
10/20/2020 c88 1VashTheStampede0409
Q1) really really enjoyed this one. one of the best chapters in a WHILE.

Q2) the antics with the guardians and RC

Q3) Was good. but I'm VERY excited for more of the noctis side of remind.

Q4) Truly is the end of kh3 lol. it's fine seeing as I'm sure sora will use a Kh plot device and wake her up lol

Q5) Vens revenge was so funny! oh God I loved that. he went a step further than even rikku had gone and obtained his sweet sweet revenge... only thing that coulda went wrong would be if rikku called his bluff...

Q6) Yes!
10/15/2020 c19 ooshpie
Hey, this is neat! The fight was awesome and it's really endearing me to aqua and gladiolus. The fact that her keyblade broke is really interesting, and I'll be interested to see how/if she is able to fix it. So this is set sometime before the end of kh3. For whatever reason I placed it after and just had it ignoring sora's death, haha. Good tidbit to remember. Great job on it!
10/14/2020 c87 5jikker jack
Q1: This chapter sure is doing a good job of inspiring me to come up with ways to…take care of Larxene and Vexen in my own K.H. story if I ever get around to writing and posting it.

Q2: Like seeing Sora figuring learning what happened during his wiped memories and I especially love that it’s just as confusing to him as it probably was to everyone.

Q3: Also like Noct getting to see the fall of Insomnia and him and Ravus getting some one on one time.

Q4: Honestly, I’m kinda content to just see how things go for the time being.

Q5: yah, though unfortunately all I’ve see of the move was the first few minutes, so I only know a little about him.

Q7: Is it too late to bring those two back so Sora can kill them all over again.

P.S. I posted a review for the previous chapter but never got a reply.
10/13/2020 c87 1keybladelight
Q1: like how you have remade the kingsglaive moments of king Regis death really impacts noct.

Q2: I love it its was like in the game with maybe with the manga I think.

Q3: love it and you have put master eraqus.

Q4: I want noctis and travis see the battle of the crown city full fight of how they see Nyx gove his live for the sake of the future.

Q5: yes I hope you make the scene of the movie fight and his death so that noctis make a statue of him and for the fallen kingsglaive that fought to protect insomnia.

Q6: yeah and teamwork with noctis would be cool to see.

Q7: it was ok I mean it's his canon.
10/12/2020 c87 1VashTheStampede0409
Q1) im really liking this arc. the fighting being minimal and everything is sooooo nice. plus returning to kingsglaive was super cool and i absolutely dig it.

Q2) really good... and extremely dark lol

Q3) i LOVED the story returning to eos... however i couldnt help but catch several errors with the timeline of ffxv(ill tell ya which in DMs) but nevertheless i loved it going back to eos.

Q4) more of nyx to be honest. noct meeting nyx would be super cool.

Q5) INDEED

Q6) i have an idea for a ravus and noctis moment... i think it could be pretty good... ill tell ya in the DMs.

Q7) makes since seeing as it was inferred she did it in CoM... albeit it wasnt made out to be so painful there...

i dont know why youre saying this was a meh chapter, apart from a few ffxv continuity errors this was a great chapter. and even with those errors you have to be a goddamn ffxv scholar to catch them.
10/5/2020 c86 5jikker jack
Q1: A little shorter then usual, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing, given how intense the last several chapters have been.

Q2: Yes and looking forward to him and Noctis interacting. It’ll be nice seeing him get some more character development.

Q3: To be honest, after the emotional roller coaster that has been the whole Keyblade War, it felt pretty tame in comparison. It was still heart wrenching though and made me feel like ripping that guy a new one.

Q4: Maybe Ardyn’s repentful ghost. I know he’s supposed to be the bad guy but I can’t help but feel sorry for him after learning how royally screwed he got.

Q5: Really excited to see where this goes.
10/4/2020 c86 1keybladelight
Q1: good chapter.

Q2: yes i hope he returns to the realm of light.

Q3: yes and my anger was star building of what was happening to naminé it was harsh so don't try to make my rage build for poor naminé.

Q4: well since its different maybe the keyblade war again but the past and maybe the kingsglaive movie moments for noct seeing his father death.

Q5: I think it his a really good one for sora to remembering castle oblivion and his promise to thanking naminé.
10/4/2020 c86 1VashTheStampede0409
Q1) Really really liked it! i think it was a good set up.

Q2) Yes!

Q3) nah. marly and larxene are cruel douchebags!

Q4)... HMMMMM

Q5) looove the idea of it.
10/4/2020 c85 VashTheStampede0409
Alas i am alive the flu has not claimed me!

Q1) Pretty good, preferred Xions group over the final fight but thats just because ive been waiting for old wrinklenort to just be put down lol

Q2) I LOVED their portion of this chapter the fighting and dialogue felt SOOOOO good here.

Q3) very relieved hes finished

Q4) was good id say

Q5) YES!

Q6) course not lol

Q7) was good for a climactic final fight thing i guess.

Q8) *hmm intensifies*

Q9) YES

THE FAT CHOCOBO IDEA WAS INCREDIBLE HAD ME CACKLING AT IT! loved the fat chocobo tho for real.
497 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »