for FF X KH

10/2/2020 c18 ooshpie
I liked how you did sephiroth, and even though this is partially their world, I felt like the inclusion of cloud and sephiroth was a little random. I think I'd like to see how they tie into the bigger story overall. Once again, you do your fights very well, and I liked the way you did the right with Riku and Ravus. The fact that Ravus is doing the exact thing he did is a nice way to show riku's growth. Great job!
9/30/2020 c85 5jikker jack
Q1: Wow, I feel kinda like a deflated balloon now that all the tension from the fight is resolved.

Q2: Loved that part, especially how carefree they seamed at the beginning.

Q3: Fantastic, and maybe people will learn to stop turning Sora into a rage monster, it never ends well for them.

Q4: Nice and sweet.

Q5: Yes and no, because I hate when a happy ending people have been fighting several games for in what would seem the very finally confirmation, gets ruined by a plot device out of the blue.

Q6: No but the way you’ve handled this story, you never know who might be fair game.

Q7: It just wouldn’t be Kingdom Hearts without the BY THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP moment.

Q8: Probably a certain living teddy bare and a Noct lookalike with mismatched eyes.

Q9: Yes. Finally we can wind down.

P.S. My experience writing KH style fights is pretty limited and the ones I have, I haven’t been refined and posted, but they are defiantly easier and more fun then most. My favorite type of fighting to write is actually an odd fusion of tactical fighting like X-com, combined with anime style fighting.
9/28/2020 c85 Guest
Sora better not disappear this time. Let Noctis be the one to disappear to give things a shake.
9/27/2020 c85 3Justaguynobigdealallright
Terra really did yeetus deletus to Xion twice lol enjoyed that
9/27/2020 c85 1keybladelight
Q1: the chapter was a master piece you have made cry when you have made master eraqus appear like in kh3.

Q2: love it especially Zion summon a big chocobo I mean xion love cute pet in the kh manga she cry in joy when she want to keep Pluto so big chocobo for xion has pet his bonus cuteness for her.

Q3: a masterpiece like the kh3/ffxv games.

Q4:good like in the kh3 game.

Q5: oh yes really excited.

Q6: no I don't want her never die.

Q7: cool

Q8: well I think they will see chirithy in the final world and then they will time travel to the past but I think noct and luna will return and finally become they will become the king and queen of Lucis and naminé could be adopted by Luna to be her little sister, has for sora we know what will happen to him even when he save naminé like with kairi he will vanish because he has broke a great taboo.

Q9: yes happy but we know that xehanort plan are not over so xehanort influences has not end until we know what was his final plan in kingdom hearts melody of memories.
9/24/2020 c17 ooshpie
Hey, this was great! I don't think you spent too long on any one party and they're all balanced enough power wise to keep things interesting. The sneaking mission was also a nice idea, as opposed to always going in guns blazing. The villains are getting some good depth, too!
9/16/2020 c84 1VashTheStampede0409
Q1) good, but again... So. Tired. Of. Fighting.

Q2) good, but again... So. Tired. Of. Fighting.

Q3) a shorter chapter is definitely better for fight heavy ones

Q4) no more fights lol

Q5) Course not. Hes the king of lucis, he has to persevere lol for lunas sake.

Q6) should i even answer this one? Cause like... I know the answers~

Q7) eh okay. Not overly fond of using different prefixes for new forms or abilities but thats the Square Enix way lol

Q8) the fighting? Yes lol

Q9) they did well... But it would seem kairi got yamcha'd lol

Q10) Soras panic was really well done for it. The shear panic you had him convey with no actual audio was great.

Sorry if my replys seemed lackluster... Just. So. Much. Fighting lol
9/15/2020 c84 5jikker jack
Q1: How has this world not imploded on it’s self with all the planet busting attacks they’ve been dishing out?

Q2: Loved the synchronization between them all and how well they ponded Xehanort.

Q3: Yes, I usually prefer long chapters anyway.

Q4: I wouldn’t mind seeing the guys who are out off the fight, seeing Noct and Sora fighting from the ground and their stunned reactions.

Q5: Surprised? Only mildly. Happy and ready to see him kick some. Absolutely!

Q6: I’m going to hope no-one else, because that’s a lot of main characters that you’ve gotten us invested in.

Q7: Love it!

Q8: Yes and no. I always love getting to the endings but that also means the story’s over. Kinda a love/hate relationship.

Q9: Amazing!

Q10: She’s just resting. No death here…(laughs madly in denial)

Seriously, that was somehow both heartwarming and heartbreaking simultaneously. Really keeps the tension up.
9/14/2020 c16 ooshpie
Great job on this chapter! It's a great way to set up for next time, and disguising Riku is gonna be fun. The speech thing in the car was absolutely hilarious and I love the chemistry they have going on. It's also really cool to see the way you're able to manage such a large group and are setting things up for later on in the story. It shows a lot of forethought and creativity!
9/11/2020 c15 ooshpie
Great job on this one. I don't think it's a bad thing it was dialogue heavy; there was a lot to look at. I think the bit with Sora and kairi was funny, and it's a relief she's feeling better. And an assassin's creed festival? That sounds interesting, although I'm not 100 percent sure what all that would entail. Keep up the great work!
9/9/2020 c83 1VashTheStampede0409
i liked it. but lots of fighting... BUT WE ARE NEARLY THROUGH THAT!
9/4/2020 c14 ooshpie
Oh man, that was crazy. I know you're probably gonna ship Riku with Iris, but the rikunami fan in me can't help but think it ironic that it was vines holding them both down. Speaking of, my guesses for the new friend are either Marluxia or Vanitas/Darkness from UX.
The limit was awesome and I loved the subtle humor of ardyn doing the crossword puzzle. Great job!
8/31/2020 c83 Guest
Please let Kairi and Sora survive.
8/31/2020 c83 5jikker jack
Kinda getting that twilight moment feeling, where you know it’s almost over and it’s the most intense and I’m loving it so far.

Also, smart move, splitting the chapter up. Not only does it give us a nice little brake before the last big fight, but the one between Sora’s groups and him deserves it’s own chapter.
8/31/2020 c83 1keybladelight
I hope that you make after the Destiny trio fight you .make the past fight sora vs xehanort.
497 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »