FanFiction.Net
for Grand Theft Auto: Mayhem

12/2/2020 c8 Guest
Great story, it reminds me off the film Brother (2000)
11/12/2020 c8 TheOnlyKing
Good chapter as usual, I like how much happened in this chapter with Ken and the Cartel. I liked the interaction between Ken and his old boss and it's good to know that Yakuza got each other's backs, also happy about the brother beginning to toughen up. Kind of interesting so the rookie cop lady, I wonder how Ken plans of turning her? Although realistically it shouldn't be that hard since she's only a rookie cop after all although it might take a little bit of effort...
9/19/2020 c7 Guest
Will you be continuing with this story looking forward to the next chapter
8/14/2020 c7 Guest
Great story
8/2/2020 c1 Destroyer 200
When I saw the sons of anarchy description, I literally shouted “what the fuck!“, best crossover for both series involving gangs.
6/11/2020 c7 TheOnlyKing
Haha awesome chapter my man, good thing with Ken getting revenge for his dead man and in the same way he was killed too. My only critique is that your spanish seems to come from google translate which is very noticeable but other than that it doesn't really matter since it's mostly just a few lines and the translation is right next to it anyways.
6/10/2020 c7 Lord Asmodeus
This was brilliant, borderline epic - no, definitely surpassing epic. Such wondrous scenes of revenge, and carnage you've painted. The brutality of a mob war is blatant for the world to see. These aren't simply mob shootouts either, it's true war that would make even the Russians proud. I'm eagerly waiting for more!
6/7/2020 c6 Lord Asmodeus
Brilliant. By far my favorite GTA story in this site. Unlike the other GTA stories, you've characterised your protagonist well - he is what his history makes it out to be. Well done.
6/7/2020 c1 Lord Asmodeus
The narrative styles are most odd in this story, especially the script-writing elements clashing with third-person. The story would flow much better if you just stuck to one narrative style.
5/12/2020 c6 TheOnlyKing
This is quite awesome, Ken is a fearsome gangster and I look forward to more chapters.
1/28/2020 c6 Ronin Kenshin
awes0me
1/19/2020 c6 oYusuke
Pretty solid chapter, bringing in other rdr characters nice!
9/21/2019 c5 Good
good story
9/11/2019 c5 oYusuke
Heck yeah an update! And damn Ken really prepared for the cartel this time did he?
9/9/2019 c5 Brytiago
Awesome GTA story so keep up with the amazing work and can u please make a Naruto lemon story about him going out with kurenai and anko.
26 Page 1 2 Next »