for Harry Potter Back In Time

11/10/2020 c11 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot.
5/10/2020 c10 hunzbookwyrm
Hope you have not given up on this story.
10/15/2019 c11 Guest
Good job
4/7/2019 c3 Marisares
The story has potential but the complete lack of grammar makes it all but impossible to read. It's harder for us to read it than it is for you to at least try to make it readable. It doesn't have to be perfect but just throwing in a period isn't enough.
4/7/2019 c10 hjtjdkjdj
interesting, thanks ;) will harry kill dumbledork and let aragog eat ron? will severus change? please more ;)
3/3/2019 c9 10Philosophize
You really need to learn to use quotation marks. And where to end sentences. What you have here is little more than stream of consciousness.
2/16/2019 c6 Salem77
Chapters are a little short
2/16/2019 c7 Fast Frank
Please, please, please find an editor to make this more readable.
2/18/2019 c1 6DriftWood1965
Guess you have never had an english or writing class? Your writing is unreadable without quotation marks to distinguish speech. Your only periods are at the end of paragraphs and I don't see a single comma in the entire first chapter.

You may have a wonderful story here, but the presentation is unreadable.
2/16/2019 c6 bellapom
I like the story
2/14/2019 c1 Centaurious
Tried to read your story but without Quotation Marks and other Grammatical Constants it is impossible to read.
1/31/2019 c2 MalkaviansRule
I would love to continue to read this story, however with absolutely no quotation marks for dialogue or marks to identify thoughts, I am unable to fully enjoy it.