for Three Wise Men

5/30 c2 2binyhun
The dialogue between the three feels so genuine, it is really well written. Hoping for continuation, but even if it is abandoned forever I thank you for the enjoyment I got from it.
5/20 c1 11Sultan Asil Arslan
Still hoping to see an update to this story. And about changes, how about giving Demiurge lightning effects or make Sebas a closet pervert.
3/13 c1 1Jack's Shack of Story Yaks
Cant wait for more updates!
3/1 c2 Gamer17593950
Wow, I did not expect this to be so good. I actually lol'd a few times!
1/25 c2 3doubledamn
Interesting additions to the NPC's? Well, to keep with his whole 'how Japan likes to think about Samurai' thing, you could give Cocytus a not love, but admiration of nature, as a callback to his Web Novel origins where he was created by Blue Planet, in story you could just have it as a passing comment Blue Planet made while Warrior Takemikazuchi was making him. A stray thought during creation that had a lasting impact on the character.
1/23 c2 Jess
I love this lots.
1/6 c2 11Sultan Asil Arslan
Wish you would continue this. Still curious about what Momon did to Shallchair.
11/21/2020 c2 Lenniecommy
Okay, just like with al your other stories, this is incredible. The only sad part related to it is that it seems to have been discontinued. If not, incredible! I so look forward to the next chap! This is REALLY well written!
10/5/2020 c2 LameName98
I LOVE this story the way you wrote Tabula and Ulbert is perfect I wish you would update this.
7/15/2020 c2 holyscythe
i love this story alot, i amlooking forward to more awesome chapters.
i love that momonga have tabula and ulbert with him those two is one of my favourite friends that i always want to be with him from the beginning.
sorry for my poor grammar and sentences in not good with writing reviews.
i am a fan of this story and i looking forward to more.
have a nice day and stay safe.
from a new fan.
:D
7/13/2020 c1 BlackRazor077
Why even write a story if ya never going to update or finish them? Such a disappointment...
7/5/2020 c2 Guest
MORE!
5/27/2020 c2 An Overlord Fan
Possible changes:

You know how Ulbert was talking about Momonga making Demiurge into a girl? Yeah he went and did that when the others left, just to chuckle.

Shalltear likes the color blue and hates that blood is red.

Cocytus likes to write poetry about the sun.

I hope you return to this at some point. This looks really good!
5/22/2020 c2 look2020
I liked the chapter!
4/17/2020 c2 6CelestialWings65
this is an amazing story and i wish it would continue, i would love to see what other changes these two would make.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »