for Three Wise Men

4/17/2020 c2 6CelestialWings65
this is an amazing story and i wish it would continue, i would love to see what other changes these two would make.
4/15/2020 c2 thegovernancedropbox
Ah, dang, I hope you get back to this, it's one of the best "Some of Momonga's friends go with him" joints I've read.
4/4/2020 c2 DMCP
...Shalltear getting an older form ONLY when she's completely calm aka not lusting after anything/anyone
3/31/2020 c2 g77471164
Really like it

Any chances of an update?

May you have a great day
3/29/2020 c2 Sorna-Raptor
Wow, this is easily one of my favorites of this genre so far. I hope you will continue it soon.
3/21/2020 c2 DarkLordZargon
if you ever get around to writing more of this that would be amazing
2/18/2020 c1 beard boy
This is absolutely wonderful can't wait to see where you take the story!
2/4/2020 c2 Guest
I was very upset when it ended .pls update
1/19/2020 c2 Guest
1/16/2020 c2 Neededsomething
This is amazing and pretty much exactly what i would have wanted from any Overlord fic, Ulbert is just a goldmine of potential fun. I really hope you come back to this eventually.
12/10/2019 c2 6T-Biggz
I. Need. MORE!
12/8/2019 c2 ChaoticInscriber
This is an utter delight~!
12/8/2019 c1 ChaoticInscriber
I /adore/ their interactions, and much prefer this version of how to spend the final hours of the site's existence than what I recall of the canon. Good friends together one last time, or so they think, doing a last walk through to say goodbye to all the memories... And the interactions, having actual people aware of Momonga's, ah, issues? People who worry and care and want to help.
I'm a bit of a sucker for good friendship stuff, I'll admit, and I can appreciate their humor even if irl I'd feel the need to chastise for some of it, potentially.
10/21/2019 c2 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
9/22/2019 c2 Guest
anyone knows if this fanfic is dead ? i really hope that isnt the case
plz if you know answer me...
105 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »