for Three Wise Men

9/19/2019 c2 Guest
The only problem with this story is that it has continued yet. Your portrayal of Ulbert and Tabula is great, and their interactions with Momonga is hilarious. I hope you continue this story.
7/26/2019 c2 Toad of Evil
One of the best owerlord fics out there. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter
7/20/2019 c2 Slvr0107
When he’s listing Isekai‘s what’s the full name of the UnderKing one. I’m interested. Also for interesting habits, how about compulsive Ice sculpture creation for Cocytus a kind of nervous tic. Give Entoma a butterfly based final form, sort of like that filler villain in Naruto, except since it’s Nazarick she’d probably trigger via something terrifying and/or gross like eating her normal insect carapace. Maybe Yuri as a dullahan occasionally loses her head in a sudden attack of clumsiness. Having Ulbert around probably helps Demiurge obsess less about ‘master plans’. “Demiurge sometimes an explosion is a carefully planned affair meant to achieve multiple goals both psychological and political. And sometimes I just feel like it. Now take notes, someday I hope to teach you how to cast this Grand Catastrophe.”
7/16/2019 c2 frankieu
interesting story so far looking forward to more and seeing how they will fuck up the world
7/8/2019 c2 razmire
Interesting/funny additions to the NPCs? I can totally see Ulbert making Neuronist Painkill be completely obsessed with Tabula for laughs, maybe even have her see Tabula’s rejections to her advances as ‘playing hard to get’.
By the way, I’m still laughing over the break dancing cockroach. I don’t know why I find it so funny, I just do.
Keep up the good work.
7/7/2019 c2 Nemo
I have to say, this is one of the better Overlord fanfics I've seen. I hope that you continue it.
6/21/2019 c2 dantezess
I always feel bad for momonga since he cant "Feel" anything not happiness, anger, excitement or even love or if he does its so muted that it doesn't matter. On a more hilariously sad note he's gonna stay a virgin forever since he has no body and he couldn't feel aroused even if he did.
6/13/2019 c2 1YanZPZP
Quite well written, which is rare for a Overlord fanfic, I like the way Tabula and Ulbert are characterized
6/13/2019 c1 DevilsArray
More please
6/10/2019 c2 Guest
Maybe we could see Pandora’s actor actually interacting with the other NPC’s more, the guy is pretty funny, and it might be neat to see how the NPC’s treat him differently when he isn’t put on pedestal so to speak. In the original story he was the only NPC who’s creator remained, and I think that affected how the other NPC’s viewed him, with two other supreme beings still present, that effect should diminish somewhat, or course there was also his personality and his job that kinda meant he never had the opportunity to really speak with other NPC’s, as he was always guarding the treasure room, but if we follow the special where he turned into a cat, he seemed to actually have trouble interacting with the other NPC’s. Heck there a couple NPC’s who seem very interesting but we don’t see much of, Omega for example, the actual leader of the Maids. We never really see her, but the mere fact that she’s a human in Nazarick, and one who the other NPC, or at the very least the maids see as an equal is kinda neat. Or Albedo’s sisters, one of which is suppose to be the most powerful NPC Nazarick has.

Alternatively, maybe we could see any of the main trio experiment with creating a new NPC, just to see if they could and how it might work differently in the new world. Like maybe an experiment to see if you could create an LV-1 NPC and train them up to the level of the floor guardians, or maybe even a player since the new world isn’t bound by Yggdrasil’s rules, or maybe seeing if they could replace someone influential with an NPC that looks and acts exactly like them (with the addition that they know they are a copy and they are completely loyal to Nazarick) to gain more control over the world, such as Jircniv, or Princess Renner. I’m pretty sure Momonga never tried experimenting with making new NPCs, and it might be interesting to see that explored. If only for the implications of creating sentient life. It could be neat to see how the other NPC’s interact with the theoretical new ones.
6/4/2019 c2 Thanatos564
This is a great story, and I really enjoy how you are portraying Tabula and Ulbert
6/2/2019 c2 3Pontiac56
Ok this story really caught my attention.

I've seen several stories following the concept of other guild mates coming with Momonga to the New World, but Tabula and Ulbert seem like interesting choices, particularly since one is straight up into all the evil stuff the Nazarick denziens love and the other was the guilds code master who had a hand in the creation of a great deal of Nazarick and its defenses.

I am extremely interested to see what Momonga did to Shalltear, and how Albedo's love for Momonga will manifest itself due to Tabula's rewording of the command. All in all this will make for a very interesting read.

As for ideas they may have put on the NPCs, the only one I can presently think of would be to give Cocytus a crush on one of the battle maids, like CZ Delta. Seeing the giant bug man get all shy and nervous around a maid, even a fighting maid would be a funny thought.
5/31/2019 c2 Ecomonococo
A joy to read. More please.
5/19/2019 c2 Anon564
Really fun premise.
Overlord has always been about Character Interaction more than about Action or Struggle.
So it is refreshing to see a fic that leans in that direction.

Also, since Ulbert is a troll, I kinda see him, based on his comment about Momonga genderbending Demiurge, giving Demiurge an item or "skill" that changes "Him" into "Her".
And while M!Demiurge has the same oppinion of Sebas than in the original, F!Demiurge would be...fonder of the Iron Butler.
Shenanigans.