for Three Wise Men

5/13/2019 c2 Rainbow Pie
*~
}
*~
This is the fic I have been looking for.
5/10/2019 c1 HisCustodian
Awesome! Please update!
5/8/2019 c2 angryabaco03
Thank you, you already have become my favorite writer here because you are the only one on this site to use and I instead of me and.
5/5/2019 c2 Shannon Rei D. Sumner
100/10
Awesome. Love it. Lookin forward to more. Thank you.
4/27/2019 c2 Yer Nan M8
I would have gone with an Italian accent for the twins because of their names.

Good sounding story, I really like it when other supreme beings come with ainz to the new world
4/22/2019 c2 TAlcidesT
Pretty good
4/21/2019 c1 Guest
I loved the super crown reference and the changes made to Albedo, I’m curious what the changes to Shalltear were and I look forward to reading more
4/20/2019 c2 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I like this. Too bad Lucifer isn't here. Shit would be hilarious having a troll around to fuck everything up for shits and giggles.
4/19/2019 c2 4Van the Rogue Soul Drinker
Wow, I was not expecting this, nice update and I love the by play of our three leads, Also the Irish accent for Aura is adorable, I can't wait to see how things play out next.

For quirks, beyond the ones we see normally, have Nabe be a closet Cosplayer who like to dress up as other members of Nazarick, heck maybe have all the Pleiades maids enjoy acting and dressing up as the supreme ones, I'd also love to see if you can come up with a way for how Beta gets the rest of her sisters to do a Ginyu force pose and for Momonga, Tabula, and Ulbert walk in on it.

Also since Momonga knows he has permission for Albedo and Shallter, maybe there is a side mission for him to regain his tally wacker lol.
4/19/2019 c2 empetiness
make rubedo comes. ..
i'm curiuos how u'll make comunication between them
4/19/2019 c1 doomqwer
oh i like this i like it a lot i am following this
4/19/2019 c2 Richard1081
Quirks: Nabe is a fashionista, Solution only eats if it’s organic, and Cocytus is filled with Youth (TM)
4/19/2019 c2 3The Impossible Muffin
Ok, if this was the actual anime, I think I'd have liked it better.
4/19/2019 c2 Delta prime2
You want quirks? I've got quirks.

Demiurge is prone to cackling during his plotting/scheming, and straight out evil laughter when a plan come together nicely.
Beta gets excitable whenever she meets someone new (though is wary if they're a threat). She also has a irrational dislike of delivery people.
Mare has a Poison Ivy type relationship with his plants.

That's all I can think of for now.
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »