for Three Wise Men

2/5/2019 c1 cloudpanda961
i love it. please update more.
2/4/2019 c1 Postman101
WoW
2/2/2019 c1 RyuujiVantek
Add more players! More!
2/2/2019 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh sweet heaven this’ll be quite fun!
2/1/2019 c1 Guest
Will there be more please be more
2/1/2019 c1 Guest
Haha I love it, I cant wait for more! Tbh I love any story really when people focus on Ainz and not some random OC whose not even a mentioned character but this story especially looks amazing and the charcterizations feel accurate and very fun!
1/31/2019 c1 0November0
Very good especially when they visited the various floors. So emotional.
1/31/2019 c1 darkflare75
This makes me happy and sad.
I'm happy because I have found anouther great fic by you that I didn't know I wanted.

But i'm sad that you now have anouther story that I have to wait for you to update :(

Keep up the great work!
1/31/2019 c1 1ToLegitt2Quit
Awe yeah! Let's get this party started!
Can't wait to see how this fic turns out!
Cheers bro! \ . /
1/31/2019 c1 Guest
The dick guest and I recognize when some with no life has to much time on their hands
Love it
1/31/2019 c1 Guest
This is... What is this? Really, what did I just read? Is this a parody? Or is it a commentary on Overlord? 7K words of no substance whatsoever, totally wasted. Those three were nothing more than a commentary team throughout the "chapter", it's so obvious when authors use the characters as mouthpieces to force their own comments into the story, and it was so obvious here that I cringed a couple of times. If I remember correctly, I stumbled upon a story in this section which had this same formula, I think it's name was the Antichrist Cometh, and that story was atrocious, actually no, it was Momonga's character that was horrendous in that story, simply because the author couldn't let Momonga be his own character and kept making him spout self-insert-like one liners all over the place, it was cringe worthy to the max. I advise not to go down that route and have the characters fit in, rather than comment on how strange and wanky everything is any chance they got. Ulbert and Tabula didn't have any personality whatsoever, their "characters" are just so simple and hollow, one is a "smartass" and the other is "flamboyant" and they argue a lot, that's it, that's a complete character, yeah right. Their arguments were annoying and grew old just after a couple of lines, and they acted more like caricatures than actual characters. So, Shaltear being a loli with a necrophilia fetish is fine, the fact that Albedo is a grade-A whore is taken in stride with just half-assed complaints, but Mare being a cross dresser is so wierd and disturbing that we have to consider turning him into a boy? Nice logic that, totally realistic reactions. I thought the fact Tabula and Ulbert are there would change something, anything, but nope. Albedo still gets the forced love treatment even though her "father" is right there, even better, he made it so himself (applause for the oh so smart Tabula, nice), nothing changed, the guardians are left just like they were, I thought their -7k words worth- trip through the floors would actually mean something, but they did nothing but stand around and comment on the npcs like some fashion designers, and judging by Momonga's embarrassment after he added whatever lines to Shalltear's settings, I think it's safe to assume that you just made her worse than the original, good job. This was bad, I'm sorry for the harsh words but I think a harsh, honest opinion is better than a fake, sugar-coated one. Ulbert and Tabula's inclusion changed nothing whatsoever, it's like reading the first volume of the LN, just with added filler.
1/31/2019 c1 14Aros001
I only recently discovered Overlord and have just been obsessively immersing myself in it, from the anime to the light novels to even Ple Ple Pleiades. So naturally I found this to be a really fun read.

So Momonga unintentionally made Albedo an even better gapmoe character in the original story when he altered her programming? ...Perhaps Albedo was right and Tabula would have been proud to give away his "daughter's" hand in marriage to him. Though as for the tragedy of elder lich Momonga never being able to satisfy Albedo's physical desires, it is a shame Peroroncino wasn't there because I'm almost certain he's seen a hentai or two that'd be relevant to a protagonist solving or working around their "bone"rless situation. Though now I am very curious what Momonga added to Shalltear's programming.

A big reason I ship Momonga and Albedo is because I like the fact that he doesn't want to take advantage of her, feeling guilty about altering her programming and "warping" her, for lack of a better word, into loving him (not wanting to defile her both as a person and as basically his friend's daughter). I'm curious to see what will happen going forward in this story, especially with Tabula saying he did make her as Momonga's armcandy. Would he still feel guilty and have trouble returning Albedo's affections, knowing that they did still alter her into being in love with him and thus he could be taking advantage of someone who cannot give true consent? It's something I find interesting about the series itself, how much free will the NPCs have vs. their programming. If I recall correctly, Mare isn't a crossdresser because he likes it but rather because its what his creator gave him and he just accepts it, not even really knowing was a Trap is. If being a crossdresser is part of his programming, which I'm assuming it is, it raises some interesting questions about the NPCs following orders from their creators vs. how they actually feel. How much of Albedo is her just following orders vs. how she genuinely is? I think Shalltear once told Sebas that part of the reason she and Aura always fight is simply because their creators said they do, so there is at least some awareness of that part of themselves.

Regardless, still a good story. Great job.

Also, as far as I can tell, from the light novels and the wiki, Tabula is male, so I'm not sure where psyraptor is getting the idea that he's a woman.
1/31/2019 c1 Apathetic Marshmallow
This is fantastic, please continue.
1/31/2019 c1 2psyraptor
Well this is a welcome sight in my inbox.

Little issue though Tabula is a woman.

Other than that keep it up!
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7