for Have you got an extra heart container?

7/8/2019 c7 7Myra the Dovahkiin
5/25/2019 c2 2EndlessHax
I think it’s pretty interesting that you chose vernon to be the guy in the dream, but it’s understandable
3/5/2019 c7 4autumncat210
It was good
3/5/2019 c7 BrownEyesAngel
Really liked this chapter, curious to see how they’ll handle the dungeon. Will Harry encounter Navi? It seems like you kind of gave him Cartoon Links’s personality? Sorry, not really familiar with all of his incarnations. Mostly know Ocarina and Majora, vaguely remember seeing snarky/flirty Link in an 90s(?) cartoon. Loved how you pointed out that Zelda was captured right after revealing herself in Ocarina. Looking forward to the update.
3/4/2019 c7 secretwhovianpony
Wow. This suddenly went from a little LoZ mixed in with the HP, to a whole chapter rife with the references. Especially since there has been no hints of who Zelda was, or Ganon, or anything to do with a LoZ style 'save the world' quest.
3/4/2019 c7 TheBanishedGod
this is a unique story to me at least but that is what makes this one of the best in my opinion
2/15/2019 c6 The Real Hell Fire
Harry Potter (Link) the current reincarnation
- 4 hearts
- Weaponery: Sword and Shield
- Items: green pendant

So far so good. Personally I like Breath of The Wild Link the most. Will Harry inherit his previous reincarnation’s abilities like the near time stopping bow shooting and the flurry rush? Will he need 13 hearts to gain the Master Sword? And speaking of gaining, you just got another follower for this story.
2/10/2019 c5 41eragon33
She must be Zelda
2/5/2019 c3 Dylan-A-Friend
Man This Is Getting Good!
2/4/2019 c3 BrownEyesAngel
Interesting, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
2/4/2019 c3 1liberaldust
Awesome
2/1/2019 c1 Guest
Nice!
2/1/2019 c1 kydomos
YES! a legend of zelda and harry potter crossover.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service