for Harry Potter, Self-Insert

6/3/2020 c21 Fast Frank
Very good chapter. I liked Harry's lament.
6/3/2020 c21 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
6/3/2020 c21 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
6/3/2020 c21 1PopCornFailure
ROFL on the James' eye comment. I've read millions of words of fanfiction, and haven't read that pointed out. You fix quite a bit into this chapter, but I think it sets up future chapters pretty well. I like the fact that the butterfly's wings are flapping already!

I eagerly await second year as well.
6/3/2020 c21 36Lorde Shadowz
"You think I would need these if I had my mother's eyesight? Please." Hahahaha! Totally funny; I never thought of it like that before. Also, I was quite amused by his trying to give a physics lecture while drunk on butterbeer...
5/21/2020 c20 1PopCornFailure
This is a great SI!

I love the fact that you haven't been afraid to change canon, but without jumping the shark. Great stuff on the alchemical nuclear science!

And thank you for not making his Hermoine friendship skeevy! It's a refreshing change.

All in all, great fun, I will happily read the next chapters!
5/17/2020 c18 lynariz
Dumbledore asked calmly.. huh
5/16/2020 c20 36Lorde Shadowz
Hahahaha! This is an amazing story; I love the physics aspect and the quotes are hilarious...please update soon...
5/10/2020 c5 cliche
Intro Hermione, goodbye.
5/10/2020 c20 7maeveiluka88
This was hilarious and I’m looking forward to reading more. Especially enjoying the incorporation of muggle chemistry into the magical world.
5/9/2020 c16 13Herolily622008
"Interdimension Copyright isn't a thing, right?"

The people who came up with the ideas storming Hogwarts with laser guns: >:(
5/7/2020 c20 Guest
love it
5/7/2020 c20 Fast Frank
Gilderoy's 'Crowning Moment of Awesome', too bad he can't reveal it (anytime soon).
5/6/2020 c20 3d8rkforcen1ght7
Oh well at least you destroyed maybe twenty percent of his mind?
5/6/2020 c19 d8rkforcen1ght7