for Harry Potter, Self-Insert

5/5/2020 c20 3renextronex
I really hope that the whole ordeal at least had some consequences to Voldemort, since it pretty much means that Snape's cover is blown
5/5/2020 c20 1Yabas
You aftuwlly had me believing they might succeed her for a second.I wonder how much they did manage to delete. It would be great if this actually did help with defeating him.
5/4/2020 c19 bkerrmom1
Awesomely convoluted and hilarious piece of brilliance ! I'm so excited to see where you will go next! This is the first self insert that is massively addicting!
5/4/2020 c7 bkerrmom1
OMG you Rick rolled Hermione lol!
4/29/2020 c19 2MisterMeowMeow
Thank you so much for having this story be something compelling and interesting. It has its yikes moments, but those are played off realistically. It includes muggle science, but it's not a mugglewank. and it has a knowledgeable protagonist, but he's not a massive, arrogant, entitled asshole.

This is the best SI story I've read by far. Kudos.
4/29/2020 c7 3renextronex
That... that's... I don't even know what to say, I've read literally thousands of fics and is the first time I've seen the Idea of simply sidestep instead of "solve" Lycanthropy. though it may not work completely, remember that Remus was weakened in the days before full-moon, of course, he would still take being a little sickly instead of the whole transformation but I thought it was worth pointing out
4/29/2020 c6 renextronex
"Lord Harold Harry James Potter-Gryffindor-Peverell-Black" criiiiiinge!
4/28/2020 c19 DarthElendil
This is actually the most beautiful amazing twist I think I have ever read in a fanfic. Completely novel, cant see why it wouldn't work, never saw it coming. Jesus I've read at this point thousands of fanfic, and this is a completely new idea. Bravo bravo bravo!
4/28/2020 c19 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
4/27/2020 c7 Sylvie Chevasson
Je ne comprends pas, dans le chapitre précédent, vous dites que les gobelins lui ont enlevé l'horcrux et ont détruit la coupe, et le chapitre suivant il l'a toujours.
4/26/2020 c19 Guest
love it
4/25/2020 c19 NonSolus
Albus Dumbledore " the greater good" disappoint epic irony.
4/24/2020 c19 Fast Frank
Gilderoy's "Oh shit" moment. :)
4/24/2020 c18 Fast Frank
Brilliant! But now I'm wondering what would happen if they tried Bismuth or somesuch.
4/24/2020 c19 65notwritten
It is a very interesting story. Keep smiling.:-)
311 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »