for Harry Potter, Self-Insert

2/22/2020 c7 NeMo329
It took me a while to realize what exactly Hermione saw, but now I get it.
2/4/2020 c17 Fast Frank
Another informative, but fun chapter.
2/4/2020 c16 Fast Frank
On reread, I saw something that could be used in a SG-1/HP crossover. :)
2/4/2020 c17 Guest
Hey did you know that some chapters(the Weasley twins doing a challenge and I think that other 2 chaps) have like 'wrting/programming' problems in like it is unreadable because all the text of it is like together? Don't know if it is a problem of the website or another thing
2/4/2020 c17 EP
SYMPA
2/4/2020 c12 7uflesh940
Aa the formatting help
2/4/2020 c17 AndrewWolfe
What were you worried about? Perfectly fine chapter. Carry on that writer!
1/21/2020 c16 Cassandra30
Awesome! Hermione needed reigning in on this subject.
1/21/2020 c15 Cassandra30
Excellent idea!
1/21/2020 c14 Cassandra30
Terrific!
1/21/2020 c13 Cassandra30
Go, Harry! Neville is a powerful wizard!
Could the RoR tell you how to destroy Horcruxes?
1/21/2020 c12 Cassandra30
Entertaining! Harry is definitely creative!
1/21/2020 c11 Cassandra30
Awesome!
1/20/2020 c16 23Lord Jeram
So... sixteen chapters in and 24K words later, there doesn't seem to be any conflict at all. Everything simply is wish fulfillment and I dunno... I guess the story isn't working for me, and I read the whole thing. If this is your plan going forward, I suppose it's not for me.
1/18/2020 c7 dylansandy1993
just going to ask a quick question... an octopus.. the literal Metamorphmagus of the animal kingdom, hyper intelligent, literally boneless, adaptable, able to complete the second tri Wizard task in moments, possessing an ability to regrow limbs almost as easily as starfish... Why isn't he doing the animagus transformation?!

If through using insane amounts of magic one is able to slowly turn their animagus form into a magical variant, the Kraken is one of the most frightening things in the sea. comparable to leviathans...

I'm sorry but your character is being idiotic in many ways and this one fact just blew my mind. Heck, octopi can even live out of water for short periods of time due to many quirks of their amazing biology. Theoretically it's also an easy way to develop Nth mental processing layers due to the brains of the cephalopod. (Each of the eight limbs possess their own computation from the brain(sI think but am unsure if Octopi actually possess multiple brains.
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »