for Harry Potter, Self-Insert

3/1/2021 c23 TheLostArchivist
The star wars thing can just be an AU element. I doubt many people would have noticed or cared (ha, it's fanfiction. That sort of thing magically invites critics from miles around to point and complain about perfectly good stories for no good reason) so you probably could just have not mentioned it at all.

Now that you have... it can still just be left as-is. I mean, canon didn't have a time-traveling engineer, either.

Also, now I want a clockpunk rocket engine. Why do other people get all the nice things? Glad to have you back!
3/1/2021 c20 Pteaset
So good
2/28/2021 c23 The Jabberwock of OZ
HAH
Nice 2001 A Space Odyssey Reference
Also great use of using Nuclear Science in Alchemy
I caught that the moment Dumbledore referenced that he felt like his hand was heating up from the inside while losing hair and getting major headaches
2/28/2021 c23 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
2/28/2021 c23 6Greyff
how to avoid the M changing as a result of approaching the speed of light? Though honestly, this method here is going to have some problems long before it gets to that level. Still, the idea of getting a broomstick up to anywhere near the speed of sound sounds both awesome and dangerous as hell.
2/28/2021 c22 malikmi95
NOPE
2/27/2021 c2 Guest
Two words, distant relatives
2/27/2021 c1 Pteaset
I like it
2/27/2021 c23 1John Lasko
When regarding rocket science, I heard the phrase "It's not music theory!"
2/27/2021 c23 duncanquan007
2001 space odyssey reference at the end

good ol hal 9000
2/27/2021 c23 5RoyalBunny
Yay! so happy to see this chapter! Loved it!
2/27/2021 c6 Time313
He could invest in the muggle stock market.
2/27/2021 c23 rarrarshark
Thank you for the chapter!
2/27/2021 c11 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee2
As a side note you probably know, it was made in 1993, 2 years in the future form this chapter.
2/27/2021 c23 scyfly
heh i've always thought it rather useless to know specific names and dates of history, especially considering the moral of the story eludes most ppl.

ask them why hitler did what he did and most 'll tell you because he was evil. yes satan fucked his mother and thus he was born evil and was then stopped by the holy expedition known as the allied forces.

but hey at least you know the date when it happened and surely it wont happen again :
311 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »