for Harry Potter, Self-Insert

11/17/2020 c19 KelanFarron
Has anyone ever thought of just knocking Voldemort unconscious for a little bit and lobotomizing him while he's out cold. If you magically heal the surgical scars afterward, no one will ever suspect a thing and besides, Harry in this story isn't exactly concerned with doing delicate work on the mass murdering psychopath.
11/10/2020 c13 Guest
Hate to tell you but a knowledge test is not an intelligence test. Knowing how to simplify complex numbers has nothing to do with intelligence.
10/13/2020 c13 Guest
I didn't love it or hate it, but then he started in with the Weasley twins. Now that wasn't the first part I didn't agree with by a long shot, but no, him with the Weasley twins with no reason but more plot armor to trust them...I can't
10/6/2020 c22 aadyag2029
Wow! I am impressed! This story is great.
I like how Snape and "Harry's" ( I forgot his real name ) relationship is. (and that Snape doesn't hate "Harry")
Again, this is a great story.
Wow!
9/22/2020 c22 22Shinobi Gatana
...Fascinating.
9/22/2020 c13 Shinobi Gatana
Wand Diggity Neville! Wand Diggity!
9/22/2020 c9 Shinobi Gatana
Okay, not going to lie... I laughed hard when a Bezoar was pulled out of his pocket. Well played.
9/8/2020 c22 bkerrmom1
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
9/6/2020 c11 SirMaou
I love this.
9/6/2020 c7 SirMaou
this made me laugh !
9/2/2020 c22 6TotoroX92
I'm quite enjoying this fic so far. On the one hand it does feel like everything goes a bit neatly in the protagonist's favor, but on the other hand if you're properly prepared and planning ahead then that's what's going to happen generally, barring exceptional circumstances like trying to fight Voldemort. I might suggest that it would seem a tad more believable if perhaps they had to fall back on contingencies more often. Even if your first plan is really good, random chance will throw unexpected variables into the mix which would force a prepared protagonist to resort to plan Bs and so on. Just a thought.
8/25/2020 c22 shugokage
Great job on this chapter and story!
8/19/2020 c22 3Lunar Moon Butterfly
I love where this is going!
8/18/2020 c22 TheLionessOfBritany
This was amazing! Splendid work! I really enjoy how Snape and Harry's relationship is turning into friendship! And the humor is truly appreciated
Loved it!

-Ainsley
8/16/2020 c22 Marshman101
This story is amazing, let’s say it’s magical
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »