for Linger in my Doorway

9/11/2021 c7 Guest
This is really good!
3/30/2021 c7 pjo-is-life
uhm... i suppose NEXT saturday is over and basically 2 years have been over and you said this is completed? atleast write about the kids...
11/7/2020 c1 1seasidebible
I think I’ve read this series like 15 times, but I just wanted to say: Good Job. This series is amazing
8/10/2020 c1 12Vertigo-Finch
Beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. Bravo!
6/8/2020 c7 SolangeloIsCanon
I still have no idea wtf alpha omega stuff is (google has been of no help so far) but i really love it as far as i can understand!
6/8/2020 c6 SolangeloIsCanon
hahaha i love that you wrote about fleecy for the IM (is it FM now?)
6/8/2020 c3 SolangeloIsCanon
AWWWWWWWW I LOVE IT
4/29/2020 c2 5LJ Baby Dragon
Not gonna lie, being on heat sounds a bit like being on your period. It must suck lol. Love your writing and the storyline!
7/6/2019 c1 Carolina
Estuvo genial el capítulo, excelente servicio :v
4/17/2019 c7 7ChaosAndRainbows
...I think I’m in love with this fic.
It’s just so freaking beautiful.
I spent most of it fangirling over the fluff and just ahhhghggggfjffmtbbsgougbdrjjoi
It’s jUST TOO ADORABLE!
SERIOUSLY THO I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SOLANGELO ABO FIC FOR SO FREAKING LONG YOU HAVE NO IDEA
Ok so I’m gonna go now
Thx for one of the best fics I’ve ever read XD
4/17/2019 c3 ChaosAndRainbows
It’s too adorable I think I’m gonna die
4/2/2019 c7 6to17
I loved it.
3/30/2019 c7 7BethnPercy
omg I found this story today and read the whole thing. I've never actually read a story like thks and I love it. The relationship between Nico and Will is so real ans Pure. Anyways I loved your story and keep up the good work.
p.s. If you know any stories like this can u tell me. Thx
3/17/2019 c7 198Bramblerose4
Once again, you have demonstrated just how well Nico and Will go together. Where any other Alpha would use their physical strength to show their claim and care for an Omega, Will used his many other talents to comfort and care for his Omega. And it's not because Will doesn't possess the physical strength, but it's because that wasn't what Nico needed at that time. And I am so here for it!

I can clearly see how much effort you put into this series. Each scene is so well thought out and explored, especially since the A/B/O verse is one that not every fan is familiar with. You have supplied wonderful explanations for the dynamics and stages of this world in addition to endearing characters we Percy Jackson fans know. I have loved every mention of Percy being Will's and Nico's wingman and helping these dorks get together. And Hazel! Hazel was one of my favorites when I started those books. And you have given her such wonderful lines.

I was a little frustrated with Nico when he freaked out about the birth control pills. When that came up I was like, I'm pretty sure they were included because they are a standard in a pre-heat care package and wasn't a secret message from Will. But you have Nico admit that he isn't in his right mind at the moment and so while his thoughts are incorrect they are still very valid and very real worries to have. And even though my assumption of them being left behind as a mistake was wrong I was pleased with Will's stance of "it's your body, your decision." Grade A stance Will. I don't want you to change any of that scenario. I am just telling you how I felt about it.
3/10/2019 c6 Guest