for Business is Pleasure

10/28 c1 caro
jaja osea ella lo dominò increible
7/8 c1 4Fatal Mars
The end was hilarious! Now I want to see more of this couple. I haven't seen three newer episodes so I don't know much about Goku Black but I'm intrigued. This was so sexy and awesome!
8/1/2019 c1 Averyz14
Fantastic!
7/12/2019 c1 114Lumiere de Venise
I don’t read DBZ fanfics but I’m glad I read this one. Saucy and hilarious all in one. Goku Black was just hilarious in this, and him marrying the lovely but fiesty Chi Chi after all the shit-talking the two did just made the fanfic even better. Your fanfics have convinced me to start checking more for DBZ. Favorited.
2/5/2019 c1 10roku1397
I really liked that Goku Black and Chichi are in character. You excellently depicted Black's narccistic attitude and Chichi's strong willed nature.

Despite Black's insults towards Chichi, she remained steadfast to prove he is indeed has a strong attraction towards her; both physically and emotionally.

Hence they got married and have Gohan and Goten...
2/4/2019 c1 Lady25
I gotta say this has to be one of the best Gochi black fanfics I've read! Please make more fanfics like this if you can :)
2/2/2019 c1 foxsqueen
Spicy to the start to end. Very well crafted. And hot as hell. Thank for writting this ayy

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service