for We Fought for This Land

2/12 c13 shuqiteh96
what happened to Matt Rutherford?
5/16/2020 c12 Guest
Look forward to more.
4/30/2020 c12 10Freebird87
Great story so far. I look forward to the next chapter.
3/24/2020 c12 Gleefan1129
Just read all twelve chapters together so beautifully written, please update soon i would like to know what happens to everyone.
2/29/2020 c1 Guest
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! This is such a beautiful story. I’m scrolling through Finchel stories because I feel like I’ve read every one of them and I found this and it’s so unbelievably well written with a great amount of dialogue and character development and I love the Holocaust as the background to Finchel’s love story
11/28/2019 c11 Tdfinchel
I was so happy to see an update. The idea for this story is original and I can't wait to read what you write next. Don't let a bad review stop you from doing something you love. Great job on this chapter and looking forward to the next update
11/29/2019 c11 1Alex B. Goode
Keep up the awesome work!
11/29/2019 c2 Alex B. Goode
Rock on!
11/29/2019 c1 Alex B. Goode
Great start!
11/27/2019 c11 Flameman'67
This is a really good story and cool concept. Don't be discouraged just because one person doesn't like it. Screw them, all that matters is that you enjoy what you do and should keep on doing it.
7/27/2019 c10 2FinchelFanGleek
Gah, I'm sorry that it took me so long to read this story! But I didn't forget... Interesting plotline and good work! Can't wait for the next update (:
7/23/2019 c10 kkkjjjddd
update!
7/17/2019 c10 Guest
Thank you! I cannot wait for Finchel meeting! Yay!
6/29/2019 c9 14khazrn43
Great update. More soon
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
4/21/2019 c8 6TheRobin2000
This is a deep story but very good. I like the look of how you have structured it and shows the harsh reality of what went on in Nazi Germany. I have been to a concentration camp and it was a very harrowing sight and I felt that you have done it the right amount of respect for what happened there. Could you write when it comes about the aftermath of the war and the Nuremberg trials where some of the Nazis were tried in Rachel's POV. I would like to see what Rachel would have thought of that.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »