FanFiction.Net
for Magical Moments

2/4/2023 c1 cullensrule
This was a cute story.
8/26/2021 c1 traceybuie
That was a sweet beginning to a romance. Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/22/2021 c1 ChristyWIX
Saw this recommended on FB this morning. Hubs and I go to Disney World every early December. They have a tour you can take of the park that includes going into the Utilidors. It was fascinating to see everything down there. Oddly, I didn’t smell anything off down there and I have a really strong nose. Nicknamed it a dog nose. If you ever get their, try the tour, Keys to the Kingdom, was its name. It takes you all over Magic Kingdom as well as down there. I digress. I liked that Bella and Edward both were from Seattle. Loved that he decided to finish his second degree there in Seattle in lieu of across the country. This was fun to read.
8/22/2021 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs.com
Magical Moments has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
3/24/2019 c1 10Iklepixie
Enjoyed this. Found on twifanficrecs.
3/2/2019 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs
Magical Moments has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in February at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
2/25/2019 c1 2IngaSchmatz12345
Hello it my name Inga Schmatz I ni years old have AUtism (It is NOT fnny ok?) live in Swedn I love batty alot he my crush in movie :)

HIII I SEE YUO WRIT OC XCHARATER STORYS SO PLLLZZZZZ RWITE THIS ONE FOR ME!

YESYOU PLZZ WRIT STORY FOR OC OF ME HER NAME IS SILKA SHE WHITE BAT BLU EYES SHE PRETTY AN SHE DATE OR MARRY BATTY!

NAmd: Silka

Animal: Froot bat

Gender: GIrl

CRSh: Is BATTY!

PERsonlity: Silka is good nice girl but she CRAZZY lik BATTY sumtimes she like to eat the swet stuff n she like Crista n fridnds too.

Srtoty: I WANT YUO TO WRIT SILKA WITH BATTY PLZZ LIKE IT UP OT YOU CAN EVN MAKE EM BACKGROND CHARAS BUT PLZZ WRIT THEM AS CUPLE! NO SAD STRRY!

THNK YOUZZZZZ! clowns
2/23/2019 c1 Knit Bit
I loved this one shot. What a great read. I always find Disney so fascinating.

Thanks again for sharing,
Knit
2/19/2019 c1 fanfictionalcolic
Sweet
2/7/2019 c1 18Alyscia
I love love this so freaking perfect!
2/6/2019 c1 20Deonne
Oh so sweet, my teeth hurt . Great story hon and thank you for being part of FAGE this year.
2/5/2019 c1 6purlysurly
Oh, I liked this! A very sweet meet cute and HEA!
2/4/2019 c1 4isabellamasens
I loved very seond of reading this! Thank you so much! They were adorable :’)
2/4/2019 c1 debslmac