for One Path or The Other

3/17 c11 25SailorChronos1
My husband being a fan of Fringe, I'm familiar with the concept of parallel worlds and doubles. I'm glad that Reese got closure of a sort when he helped the "other" Jessica and that the "other" world now has its own team. Thanks for writing.
3/1/2019 c11 11guiltypleasures48
How wonderful a tale - and a teaser to boot...doesn't get any better than this. Well done!
3/1/2019 c11 SavhCaro
LOL...love the last couple of lines! Nice way to end this great story! Well done!

I like the idea of a full, complete group of folks working together...nice wrap up.

Enjoyed this story VERY much. And I see 'future' installments of may Wilson & Co coming to help Reese & Finch...hint hint hint...and some lovely, painfully awkward moments between Jessica & Reese...cause she wouldn't let Wilson come alone to see Reese...for some reason.
2/27/2019 c10 SavhCaro
AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH! Now you've gone & made me cry! Sniff Sniff! Even with your warning it still hurt!
Well done...loved the closure...painted such a beautiful picture.
Reese the matchmaker! LOL! Who would have thought? Glad he's sending Wilson to hopefully save Fusco...he's worth it.

I have truly enjoyed this story so much!
2/24/2019 c9 SavhCaro
Wow...there are some GREAT lines in this chapter!

'wandering aimlessly in a colorless world'...oh that drips with so much virtual pain

'darkness inside of me swallowed me whole'...that is EXACTLY how our Reese feels!

and the clencher: Jessica isn't alive today because of me, but because of YOU, John

amazing & wonderful chapter! So much self-realization & understanding...

Next chapter please...
2/24/2019 c9 5kellyh000
love this story! next chapter please
2/21/2019 c8 SavhCaro
YOWEEEE! You write the action scene VERY well! Very well indeed! Still loving the story...can't wait for another dose! Can't wait to read the interaction between John & John & Jessica...all 3 together!
2/19/2019 c7 3SavhCaro
oooooh...I was so enjoying the moment she was in his lap. Poor Reese...great description of his turmoil. But it was too short! More time! I wanted more time! Just like he did!

and then the 'reveal'...O M G

Hurry! Don't make us wait too long to find out who is behind them & where is Wilson!

Well done! Well done!
2/16/2019 c6 SavhCaro
Woweeeeee! WOW! Fast action with that twisty meet-up! Oooh La La! More! More! Can't wait for Reese to see/meet/hold this Jessica...even for just a moment. He will get a chance to do that? Right? OMG! He better!
2/14/2019 c5 SavhCaro
OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOOH! I love the dialogue...reversed! Well done! Made my heart go pitter-patter!

This is so good! More, soon...please!
2/14/2019 c5 5kellyh000
what does dashwood mean ? (i haven't watch the entire poi show, is it something from the show ?
2/11/2019 c4 3SavhCaro
Damn woman! You jump right into the action! Had to go back & refresh my memory of WHICH John was shot but after that...whooosh!
I literally held my breath from the moment he saw the police cars til the last line in this chapter...well done!
2/11/2019 c4 5kellyh000
cant wait for next chapter
2/10/2019 c4 8McMoni
A very original idea, indeed. I'm usually not really a huge fan of parallel universes and such, but this is so different and compelling and well written that I'm dying to see where you're gonna take it.
2/8/2019 c3 3SavhCaro
What a great surprise! Wake up to a new chapter! This is getting better & better. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the idea of the dual worlds that a similar & different at the same time.
Great way to ramp up the tension!
17 Page 1 2 Next »