for Set The World On Fire With Your Truth

9/8/2020 c16 MiDushiNoSushi
Such a good fic. I was a little teary at the end, but I loved how you had them grow with each other. This fic has just the right amount of angst and drama, and so much love. I appreciated how ready both Miranda and Andy were for each other. I was also very appreciative of Andy’s relationship with Christian. Though we didn’t see very much of it, it was touching and a nice counterpoint to the rest. I look forward to reading more of your fics...
5/30/2020 c16 FearlessHope24
Ugh I completely and utterly loved this story. Thank you x
4/2/2020 c16 General Mac
love it thanks stay safe
2/25/2020 c15 Guest
Hot. Also intellectual. I appreciate the last paragraph's sentiment.
2/24/2020 c16 2Tartan Tabby 85
Wonderful epilogue, but I am dying to know if they have what they name their new baby!
2/23/2020 c1 lulu2613
I resent that word, babysitting when it used to describe a parenting caring for their child. Christian is Ethan’s father so when Ethan is with him he isn’t “babysitting” he’s parenting.
2/23/2020 c6 Guest
I love this chapter. I'm sad about Andy's dad at the same time he needs to be less passive. But the family togetherness and the girls taking care of Ethan. It's just so nice. Blending the family will be tricky though.
2/21/2020 c16 Callie-G
Tee, you're one of the best. I loved every words of this story. I'm happy my prompt was inspiring enough for you.

Love ya.
Callie
2/20/2020 c16 37his-red-head
I freaking loved every minute and chapter of this chapter! Xx
12/20/2019 c15 Darklionne
Merci beaucoup, bon travail j,ai adoré. J'espère qie vous allez bien, continuez.
11/27/2019 c15 Cmdr.DorkyBadass
Love it! Are they really getting married? babbling Miranda is adorable though!
11/27/2019 c15 General Mac
wicked thanks, hope all is well with you
11/27/2019 c15 his-red-head
Great job, Tee!
11/27/2019 c15 MissHarpie
I love it :)
11/7/2019 c14 Cmdr.DorkyBadass
Just realize I didn't leave a review for the previous chapters was so engrossed reading this gem. I love how you potray Christian as one of Andy's best friend and was there for their child. Christian is always portrayed as the bad guy but the way you portrayed his personality is just perfect; he's still a douche sometimes but as Andy said he's a dumbass. Tassie is growing on me and would love to read some father and son bonding.

Really love this! Hope you update soon and Kudos!
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »