for Tides of Change

:) :) :)
5/1/2019 c15 DxGRAYxMAN
Love how badass she is
4/20/2019 c13 2Sweet Dove
This is a great story so far. The only thing is some of your chapters was hard to read do to having no spaces in the chapters in between sentences. But other than that is is a great story. I will keep my eye out for me.
4/5/2019 c1 debb lavoie
Fascinating first chapter!
3/8/2019 c8 DxGRAYxMAN
2/27/2019 c7 Debbie Hicks
Bella
Suddenly a very alien looking feline unleashed Bella's past life say by holding the brooch That's it Negatrash you are going DOWN! BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! Then her best friends yelled then a Alien cosmic journey began then a burst of flames and water then herself letting loose a Richer Xena Warrior Princess's war cry then her powers emerged then summoned both then it was too late her hair was loos but Bella had bangs saying Proted by Betazerd the planet of telepathy! the Pretty Soldier of Seduction! Iam Super Sailor Betazed now iun te name of Betazed I Will Punish you is HERE! Gasp Alice what yoiu see Super Sailor Betazed she is what without her mask she's glowing then You'r Sushi Daimons Rin Jin Shi Chi Pryu Ryu Bai Kai TOU ZEN! But Super Sailor Betazed was in fact a Supernatural human born with planetary blood and DNA Of a Betazoid female began chanting focusing her powers by Telepathic ablities I CALL THE POWER OF BETAZED GREAT FIREBALLS CHARGE! Her fire base attack Exploding to life then EVIL SPIRIT BE EXORICZED! BETAZED BURNING TEMPLE SIZZLE! Then YOUMA TAISAN! Blaring into Watery flames then then too late with the best friends were in fact not humans from planets Edward and Theo but Theo had Long hair looked like Kunzite but with a cloaked armor he was Capella
Super Sailor Betazed finally released her true self a radiant golden/navy tiara blacking outside then hen with them good guilty you btroke rule of more members then Executed them with They then then heads were ripped freely without memories with both with sixth with three Slain then murdered then too late Sliced freely then then Brought them good guards they are dead then too late were as already sliced to their own hearts with three painfully then the doctor found no pulse or heart beat with them blew apart then Became immortal officially then too late Tore frely then they added more members then too late were Became Eternal by their own Alice They never age by the Ancient Silver Millennium Imperial Crystal made them completely Immortalized but true Eternal oh my head Where am I Do I Know you from my previous life gasp they stopped aging or dying frozen solid then Motionless freely asleep then Brought them good departed then then Heads were freed ripped apart then blood stolen as all of them then Bella was Immortal fully now so they her skin was very paler so theirs Alice they been killed now They were in fact not living at all now they were stuck as teenagers forever undead but they were With golden/black eyes then with Saved ivf kids followed them blew freely brought there now unable to bear more children remained the same ole low count were not Dying cursed to walk that they were not aging as well they were dressed differently from a Sailor Moon fan film in Japanese high school uniforms/ both from NASA Bodysuits Bella Marie Swan/Super Sailor Betazed held a thundering cracking Scottish sword was not mortal anymore so they were Immortal activated Alice they were killed but they never age oh my god she is what the Highlander so they then too late was first death were in fact not humans Alice we need witnesses for them who entered Immortality in time herself suffered Bitter immortality with them were the same unchanging beings now they could not die they were unable was mixed with Vampire Venom looked amazing were in fact healed from her crystal were in fact eternal-looking beings was too late this is Holy ground of the Immortals gasp Oh god she's holding up her sword Alice she never dies or ages it real then too late in Rye, Washington the young Vulcan woman oh man who is that girl Seth nah she's younger oh yeah taken meet her oh how sweet then Shiloh sneezed but blew his nose a kitten ugh it's three alien talking cats from Mau one is a kitten on her little head of fiery red hair in cone shaped buns hey! Ooooooooh! that kid got your temper I Heard that Garrett jeeze where Stacey right there guess big news They are filming a movie brought a freshman oh man name Melvin Kirk he was the same sorry about weird sightings Vampires and Werewolves now us Immortal beings oh no GRANDPA! Hello need a job her best friend had a temper ticked off was angry oh man what a fiery priestess oh man what a woman the girls looked from the reprinted manga looked very thin like them Commander it' Sakura week it's beautfiul T'Pran yikes who is that gorilla you are with muscles A-hem! merged with his Aunt where we going they did to the houses are fused Dawnie oh no I Have to babysit the kids then Urgh a Bug you little twerps that night fallen then nuked were fused was a very huge motorhome RV Then a Supersonic loudest scream of Dawn Read Spier/Super Sailor Moon LATE! Ouch! Lematya! oh yeah I Overslept again! oh no huh good grief urgh what a rude awakening team yeah jeeze that newspapers blown apart now it was still roaring on the road again the young Vulcan woman was moody of her hormones Paul snored louder of beer was tired from here holy crap moved here yes newest members.
2/26/2019 c2 Guest
Umm...please use paragraphs
2/26/2019 c7 DxGRAYxMAN
:) yay an update
2/25/2019 c6 DxGRAYxMAN
Just found this really like it so far
2/6/2019 c1 Guest