for Catharsis

9/8 c1 Guest
Good start.

Historically accurate that the survivors of Japanese POW camps were horribly thin and emaciated; my grandfather was a doctor who worked at a veterans hospital after the war and he said that you could always tell just by looking at someone, even years after, if they had been in one of those camps.
10/26/2020 c9 Guest
The end of this Chapter reminded me of a quote that my Sister (an avid knitter) is fond of "On average two people a year die from knitting needles... interrupt my counting again and it will be three."
7/25/2019 c23 Grilledcheesebandit
Such a lovely story! I really enjoy reading your work! Thank you!
6/14/2019 c23 25FadedPromise
I’m glad you have Ashby being a good guy. In canon I really liked him by the end, even if he was a killer. He was trying to see that justice was served. And that was a brilliant ploy of Thomas’s to keep Lucien occupied while bed-ridden.
6/7/2019 c22 FadedPromise
Ashby is a tough character to get a handle on, isn’t he? I like how you worked a lot of dialogue directly from the show into this. And poor Jean is certainly going to have her hands full while Lucien is healing. Another excellent chapter. Thank you for sharing.
6/7/2019 c22 R. Sterling White
Good chapter. I knew doc senior would be pleased. Not sure what's up with Ashly's response...but know we'll find out eventually.
5/18/2019 c21 DaliMaldo
Perfect ending to a wonderful chapter. I absolutely love that you chose to you his mother's ring; I always loved that ring in particular. Thank you.
5/18/2019 c21 FadedPromise
Hooray! And just think how happy Thomas and the boys will be. Thank you for sharing.
5/18/2019 c21 154NancyMay
Love the way you gave Matthew Alice's line in the hospital. Taylor is completely useless so how did he get to be a copper?
5/17/2019 c21 R. Sterling White
Whew! Stabbed, hero, proposal all in one chapter! That was great.
5/17/2019 c21 28Mamajules12
Really enjoyed this. Jean being nervous about Thomas’s reaction is great. So glad Lucien had the ring in his pocket to be able to ask Jean even if it is bedside at the hospital.
5/17/2019 c20 25FadedPromise
The Tynemans always seem to find a way to make Lucien’s life more difficult. I sense more of the same from Taylor. Thank you for sharing.
5/14/2019 c20 R. Sterling White
Good chapter! Good introspection for Lucian with the survivor's guilt. Glad he's getting ready to pop the question.
5/14/2019 c20 joan albright
great chapter!
5/14/2019 c20 154NancyMay
I love how you are bringing everything we know about Lucien out, and mixing in the stories we know into your story. It works very well.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »