for Catharsis

5/14/2019 c20 28Mamajules12
Lucien is so worthy of Jean’s love. Love how you have her continue to heal him. The RING!
4/24/2019 c19 R. Sterling White
Wonderful chapter! I sometimes picture Lucien as a rascally kitten always getting into trouble.
4/24/2019 c19 PerfectSublimeRebel
I love that you’ve given Jack a father figure who understands his propensity for getting into scrapes, rescues him from them and teaches him how to avoid them in future. Hope the boy takes the lesson to heart. And that last conversation between Jean and Lucien, nicely done. I enjoyed this chapter very much.
4/24/2019 c19 Mamajules12
I very much enjoyed this chapter. I could see Lucien taking the blame for Jack to save Jean more worry.
4/23/2019 c19 25FadedPromise
Yes! Good on Lucien for pointing out that those gossips are just that and don’t really matter. Their love for each other and their family is so much more important. Really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for sharing.
4/21/2019 c18 155NancyMay
I love Lucien looking after Jean, and his acknowledging Christopher may need to talk. He seems to be creating a bond between the two of them, and with Jack too, but I still worry about the boy.
4/20/2019 c18 25FadedPromise
How sweet. And of course Nell would be cheerleading for them to get together. I like your version of Christopher more and more with each chapter. Thank you.
4/19/2019 c17 R. Sterling White
Whew! A lot happened here! Glad Chris came to the rescue!
4/18/2019 c17 DaliMaldo
what a great chapter, enjoying this story very much. Thank you.
4/17/2019 c17 Zeetsea
Love your writing and a great chapter. Can't wait for more.
4/17/2019 c17 FadedPromise
Hooray for Christopher! Well done. Thank you for sharing.
4/17/2019 c17 PerfectSublimeRebel
Bravo, Christopher! What an exciting chapter. I love the pacing, the kaleidoscope of emotions you put the characters through, and then suddenly, Alderton! You got my heart racing for a bit there! Well done. :)
4/17/2019 c17 Gmomodo
I love the way you write Christopher. He is so like Jean in this story. Responsible, empathetic and brave. The cricket bat to the head is perfect ending for Derek.
4/17/2019 c17 155NancyMay
Yay for Christopher! You draw Derek just how I feel about him. He was odious in the show and this is just more of him like that. I'm sure he would have hurt Jean if it meant he could get at Lucien.
4/16/2019 c16 R. Sterling White
Another good chapter! This is so like the Derek in the series.
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »