for Catharsis

4/16/2019 c16 PerfectSublimeRebel
Lucien can’t hide anything from Jean, and I’m glad he knows that. You captured creepy, dangerous Alderton perfectly! Now I’m going to be on tenterhooks. But i’m Loving every bit of it!
4/15/2019 c16 25FadedPromise
Derek is completely unhinged. I love how protective Lucien and Jean are of each other. Great chapter. Thank you.
4/15/2019 c16 155NancyMay
Creepy Alderton, I can see this play out on screen.
4/14/2019 c14 PerfectSublimeRebel
Such a heartwarming scene of the two of them spending time together. Ooh! Jean’s guard is up already from her very first contact with Alderton. I love how you’re reworking scenes from the show into this story and giving them a fresh turn. Very nice.
4/14/2019 c15 PerfectSublimeRebel
So glad for Jack’s and Christopher’s enthusiasm. And I love that Lucien has allowed Jean a glimpse into the horrors he has known. But Alderton... Will be biting my nails till the next chapter!
4/14/2019 c15 NancyMay
Well, you've got Derek's character down, pat, here. I've no doubt that if he didn't have Mei Lin, in the show, to use as leverage he would have used Jean - collateral damage. He's evil.
4/13/2019 c15 25FadedPromise
Your version of Derek doesn’t much believe in subtlety, does he? He really doesn’t know Lucien at all if he thinks threats are going to bring him around. Can’t wait for the next chapter! Thank you.
4/12/2019 c14 R. Sterling White
Surprise! Not for the good, I'm sure.
4/12/2019 c14 FadedPromise
Oh, this can’t be good at all. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it. Thank you for sharing.
4/12/2019 c14 155NancyMay
That's all we need, 'Dastardly Derek', I didn't like him from the off, seems Jean and I have the same worries.
4/12/2019 c14 Guest
Love that are no longer denying their feelings. Great twist bring Alderton and Jean’s uneasiness about the man.
4/11/2019 c13 R. Sterling White
Great new chapter!
4/11/2019 c13 25FadedPromise
Bravo to Lucien for rescuing Jack once again. How much easier would Jean’s life have been if Lucien (and Thomas) had entered into it earlier? Thank you for another wonderful chapter.
4/11/2019 c13 PerfectSublimeRebel
Is it even possible to love this story more than I already do? And yet it’s true. Lucien is such a wonderful father figure to the two boys. I do hope that with Lucien in his life and cheering him along, Jack will learn to stay out of trouble. “Grandfather” Thomas is wonderful too. But ah! That last scene... so lovely.
4/11/2019 c13 155NancyMay
Oh please keep Jack out of trouble, for Jean's sake. It would be nice to see him grow up as she would want him to do, on the right side of the law.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »