for Fast Car

4/15/2019 c6 Imalwayslate
Sad :( but good! Just found your fic. It's amazing so far :)
2/23/2019 c5 Whocares
Emily was one of my favourite characters of Skins because of how passionate she was with everything. It's really brave that she is doing all these things to spend time with Naomi, who I hope you don't kill btw hehehehe. Anayways! Very nice chapter. I hope you can update soon. It's really nice to see that this fanfic is still alive. Take care!
2/22/2019 c5 amazoniandragon
I’m really liking this, especially this latest chapter. It’s nice to see Effy make a (phone) appearance with some drama there with Emily, I like seeing Naomi and Emily have a nice time during their date, and the end of this chapter is heartbreaking. The image of Naomi on the floor with the clump of her hair sticks with you. Good job with this.
2/14/2019 c4 Whocares
Hello! Nice chapter. Really looking foward to your story. Update soon! :)
2/9/2019 c3 Guest
Nice chapter!
2/8/2019 c2 Pramre2004
Hi! Excited to see how is this going to develope. Count me in for the reading :)
2/7/2019 c1 amazoniandragon
Hi! I just wanted to pop in and say that this is a nice start so far. The reveal near the end that this is going to be a story where Naomi has cancer (heartbreaking but canon) combined with Emily wanting to go out there and just be with Naomi has me interested. Nice.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service