for To be Proud

9/23 c5 cah1267
I just found this story. It's amazing! I love a strong Stephanie. I can't wait to read your other stories. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us!
5/19 c1 Guidittaponcetta
Great story about Stephanie taking charge of her life
3/29 c5 Guest
Loved this story...loved that it ended with the ring at least though it could have been more...
12/11/2020 c5 deviates322
absolutely loved this story. thanks for sharing
11/22/2020 c5 elizabethdae
This is a wonderful story! Totally love how you’ve written Stephanie! Thank you for sharing!
11/16/2020 c5 1Stephannie1014
Great story! Thank you for sharing!
6/5/2020 c5 Ashtdil
Girl. You have real talent. You should be proud of your writing style and your ability to write believable and touching stories. Thank you. This was a delight to read.
4/2/2020 c5 197Daisyangel
Loved this! I love stories where Stephanie takes charge of her life. Regardless of if she ends up with Morelli, Ranger, one of the merry men or someone else a take-charge Stephanie is my favorite.
5/3/2019 c5 ChristinaS
This was a fantastic story. They've both grown so much. I loved the Morelli confrontation. Talk about delusional!
Thank you for sharing your gifts!
3/25/2019 c5 36Babelvr54
This story is so perfect. Stephanie is such a strong character and I love it when she shows growth and resilience. The books annoy me at this point because they’re unwilling to let her grow. Your story shows her transition from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

~Babelvr54
3/11/2019 c5 30Mumofpicklegirls
Great story (even though Ranger must have known about her studies). Loved how they became equals and that was the only way they could move forward. Thanks for sharing x
3/10/2019 c5 GarbanzoBeans
Wow 5 chapters to go from broke to totally strong Stephanie. This was a great story. Thanks for writing. Love your stuff
3/9/2019 c5 Buddy'sBabe
Wonderful story. Thanks for writing it
3/9/2019 c5 3Vulcan Rider
Absolutely wonderful end to a brilliant story. I loved it so much. I love strong Stephanie stories, and ones where she finally comes into her own. I absolutely loved the way she finally handled Morelli, it was inspired. I love that the 'Burg got their videos of her very aptly and completely putting him in his place, between his beer gut, his lack of finesse in the sack, his "unpaid" leave, and his other women. It was about time that the 'Burg got the word from the horse's mouth, instead of the horse's a$$. I loved when she told him she was NEVER getting back with him, to NEVER call her Cupcake again, and that if he ever laid a hand on her again, she'd press charges... all while holding him in an armbar. That was priceless.

The only thing better than that, was letting him know that her "ridiculous" Bounty Hunting job paid for her degree, and that SHE was responsible for her foundation...was Carlos asking her to marry him after their talk and having the ring on him. Yep, he's always prepared.

Thanks for another wonderful, amazing story. It has been thoroughly enjoyed and will be read many times more by myself and others, I'm sure.
Maggie M.
3/9/2019 c5 Vlsnyder50
Awww! That was the perfect ending to a really great story! It was a great day of firsts. You sure didn’t disappoint with this one! Loved your strong and determined Steph. Take your time with Lift Off so it’ll be what you want it to be. And you sure made up for the lack of “togetherness” in Drive with this one! Great writing and it was done with so much love as well as being HOT! I’m eagerly awaiting your next happy story.
I just had to re-log in and must have done something wrong. Not my posting name. Great. Now I need to figure this out.
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »