for To be Proud

3/8/2019 c5 muzzarae
Beautifully written
3/7/2019 c5 Ybanormlmom
Never felt misled, only happy to be reading what you’re willing to share. Thanks, can’t wait for more warrior.
3/7/2019 c5 2trhodes9
Perfect ending - she slayed the last of the evil dragons and got a saddle on the most magnificent one of all! ( I been ready the Pern books again!)
3/7/2019 c5 Guest
Very nice
3/5/2019 c4 Vicki Snyder1
Wow! Another fantastic chapter! I can’t believe I forgot to review it. Shame on me. So many great accomplishments Steph made. Loved the graduation ceremony. Everyone was so blown away including her! And the nonprofit - just wow! She’s grown so much. Love seeing this. But the love between her and Ranger is the best! So much happy in this story. It’s what I need with this freezing cold weather with little sun here in mid-Michigan. Looking forward to the next chapter of this very appropriately named story! You rocked it!
3/3/2019 c4 chicki'62
ahhh
i get to say
"proud of you, Babe" !
great chap!
3/3/2019 c3 chicki'62
great insights on this chap!
great writing on it
3/3/2019 c2 chicki'62
great job on this chap!
bravo!
3/3/2019 c4 Tommy14
Lovely chapter. So impressed with Stephanie's accomplishments.
3/2/2019 c4 3Vulcan Rider
Wonderful. I found myself battling tears as often as Steph. What an amazing legacy, and such a great way of paying back the guys and others who served, as well as saved her life as Rangemen. The families of lost servicemen are not given enough help when they are grieving, and have to jump through hoops to get the too few benefits to which they are entitled. It's a wonderful idea, and I can see Stephanie starting something like this and it taking off.

I loved that Hector arranged the graduation party for her, and Ella came through as always, as more of a mother to her than her own had been in the past. I do have to say that I was surprised at the response from her mother after graduation. It was something Stephanie dearly needed after years of neglect and outright emotional abuse.
Excellent.
Maggie M.
3/2/2019 c4 MnGrammaX3
What a wonderful chapter!
cindy
3/2/2019 c4 1Carol421
Nice story. Lovely writing.
3/1/2019 c4 glynnall
I love step g Steph
3/1/2019 c4 Bonnie
Omg! That was a beautiful chapter!

How can you not love and he proud of someone who does more for herself than others!
3/1/2019 c4 melyons
That was sweet. Made me cry
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »