for To be Proud

3/1/2019 c4 annalynn88
This chapter absolutely blew me away . Fantastic job!
3/1/2019 c4 daxandpat
Poop, you made me cry. That of course means that you made the characters very real for me. I don't know why you bother reading the dumb ass books. This is 2000% better than any of them. Of course I haven't read any of them in years so maybe they've changed, but I doubt it.
3/1/2019 c3 daxandpat
I feel so good that I didn't have to mentally smack you. I am so excited to be able to read the next chapter. This is awesome!
3/1/2019 c4 baileygirl12
Babe, you never disappoint! Such mad writing skills!
3/1/2019 c2 daxandpat
Oh that was so perfect. You better not have badness in the next chapter or I will mentally smack you.
3/1/2019 c1 daxandpat
That was a hope filled chapter and I really like it. Love that Mom listened to Steph's plans. It sounds like everyone will be pleasantly surprised.
3/1/2019 c4 IdRatherBeCrafting
I'm really liking the strong Stephanie you've created. She's strong, but believable because she still has her vulnerabilities. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
3/1/2019 c4 lucylovestammi3
This is sooo perfect hearing Stephanie explain it all.
3/1/2019 c4 Daffybduck
Inspiring! Thank you!
3/1/2019 c4 GarbanzoBeans
Wow never saw the organization coming but it is such a perfect fit for Stephanie and all she tries to do for everyone. Helen put aside all her attitude and gave her daughter the best present ever. Glad Steph has her whole family now instead of only her chosen ones.
3/1/2019 c4 sbabe
Awesome chapter. It is to see a strong accomplished Stephanie.
3/1/2019 c4 JB
BRAVO...So proud of our girl. You took her in such a rewarding direction, simply amazing. It's so gratifying seeing Steph excell in her life. Thanks for sharing your gifted words with us, look forward to what happens next. JB.
3/1/2019 c4 shoegirl01
Love this story with a very strong and mature Steph. Glad her parents are proud of her accomplishments.
3/1/2019 c4 2degfas
nice chapter
3/1/2019 c4 20aruvqan
*giggle* IED not IUD, unless there was a seriously bad sex accident!

And you can get a 'no honors' columbaria space in Arlington almost immediately if the service member is cremated - I understand Presidio cemetary space is even harder to get into than Arlington [my dad was offered space in both but he chose to be planted in the family plot in a small town in Western NY state because he wanted to be close to family.

I love Steph managing it, and getting 2 honors and starting a non-profit)
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »