for To be Proud

3/1/2019 c4 muzzarae
What a wonderful reveal. All the feels.
3/1/2019 c4 Donna
Another fantastic chapter! Thank you for all your hard work on this. Your dedication shows. I was brought to tears with the graduation scene. My second daughter graduated regular college with some of those same accolades. I can just imagine how proud Stephanie's parents would have been of her. Thanks for having them be there and be so encouraging. I have never seen them as the heinous demons they've been made to be and this was refreshing. I was very happy to see that Stephanie did something wonderful for Binky's sister in law and all the other left behinds. This was a great idea. She should do well with it.
2/28/2019 c4 shellbell78
Awesome job! I love that her mother was proud and that she kept it from Ranger. Awesome!,
2/28/2019 c4 Guest
Yeah.
2/23/2019 c3 3Vulcan Rider
Wonderful, fabulous chapter. I love the openness that Carlos and Steph have together finally. I know it was hard for Steph to share her past with Morelli, and the self-esteem issues that led to her allowing him to talk her into dating him after what she went through as a child, then as an adolescent. Admitting it to Carlos probably helped her to start healing a bit from it. I still want to do something horrible to Morelli, and to her mother for never supporting her and for blaming a CHILD for what happened to her.

It was eye-opening that Carlos told her about his decision to quit fieldwork on missions, and that he's been going to counseling to get past his issues from his missions and wanting to be more open in a relationship. It was interesting that he thought she and Michael Rossi were involved. I'm almost surprised that he didn't do an in-depth background check on him. However, he was probably not out in the open about his sexuality, being in the military.

I love how Steph and Ranger are so open now, and what they've shared during their morning talk.
Great chapter. Wonderful.
Maggie M.
2/23/2019 c3 joycon98
Great story. So happy I found it. Can't wait for you to continue with a Steph that is so strong and wear we can only hope to be in our world. Post soon.
2/22/2019 c3 JB
Excellent chapter. Love it when these two can actually open up to each other and share themselves truthfully. They are building a super strong foundation and filling in all those previous cracks they both had. Thanks for sharing your amazing words with us, look forward to more of the story. JB.
2/22/2019 c3 Vicki Snyder1
This was a GREAT chapter. What a great talk they had! And with over 5,000 words they can say a lot. Keep those long chapters coming, especially if it’s only 5 chapters long. Love how Steph has grown and her confidence in herself is so much stronger. Ah! They finally have their someday. Yes! Next chapter paleeze!
2/22/2019 c3 glynnall
I really like the new and improved Steph. Can't believe they both have grown up enough to communicate with each other.
2/22/2019 c3 shellbell78
Awesome update! I can’t wait for Steph to finish school and Ranger to be absolutely proud of what she accomplishes. Awesome writing!
2/22/2019 c3 shoegirl01
Ranger is always portrayed as being mature and Steph the exact opposite thus shouldering all the blame for them not being together. Emotionally Ranger is as stunted as Steph and your story is showing this perfectly. Both have grown up in the past year.
2/22/2019 c3 Donna
Congrats! Another amazing chapter! Thank you for your hard work. You care and it shows.
2/22/2019 c3 blueve
I just love this storyline.I look forward to a HEA for our favorite couple. Can you really finish this story in 5 chapters? Thanks
2/21/2019 c3 Guest
Wow!
2/21/2019 c3 Bonnie
They are together and a couple.

More importantly they talked about their fears, denials, calamities and cleared the air about a few important things.
Both stepped out of their comfort zone but are now rewarded with a relationship.

Yay. No more missions!