for To be Proud

2/21/2019 c3 annalynn88
Communication is the key to a successful relationship. Great job with this story it's awesome!
2/21/2019 c3 2trhodes9
Yay - Grown up behavior! Actual talking and sharing. FINALLY! These two actually have a shot at something really good. She should go ahead and tell him about the MBA so he can share in her achievement as she works through it. Love where this is going!
2/21/2019 c2 melyons
Love the line “I've always felt that a pool is practical but that the ocean is magical.” Nice writing.
2/21/2019 c3 spikeecat
Great chapter. I’ll be waiting for the next one.
2/21/2019 c3 baileygirl12
Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us. I have zero writing skills, but I can read the mess out of a great story. Looking forward to next week's episode.
2/21/2019 c3 GarbanzoBeans
Wow just wow. This chapter was so well thought out I'm impressed. The conversation that they had, the Deep Emotions they shared and their experiences will only make them stronger
2/21/2019 c3 muzzarae
Loved this chapter - so powerful and emotive.
2/21/2019 c3 Tommy14
I am happy to see Stephanie and Ranger admit their love and really open up to each other.
2/20/2019 c2 shellbell78
Awesome update! Freaking hot! Great job! I can’t wait for more. And to see the end result of Stephs transformation.
2/20/2019 c1 shellbell78
Great start! I hope it turns into a Babe HEA! With Steph being a strong independent woman also. Can’t wait for more.
2/20/2019 c2 Guest
As long as it is S/R hea I'll read it.

Omg. Such a mature, intelligent Steph in this chapter. Thank you.
She is grown up and so in love! I love it!

Whether it was the near death experience or growing up or everything else. She wanted Ranger, went after him and now they are together.. Or.. They darn well better be. Lol
2/20/2019 c1 Bonnie
Something caused Steph to wake up and grow up more.
This can hopefully he a good thing for her.
2/20/2019 c2 Daffybduck
Love it!
2/20/2019 c1 Daffybduck
Misty23y recommended one of your other stories but I though I would start with this one. I was along for the ride with "Drive" and loved it from the start so I can't wait for the sequel! Thank you!
2/20/2019 c2 Guest
Cant wait for the next chapter ty
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »