for To be Proud

2/17/2019 c1 Bonnie
Stephanie is off to a good start. I'd really like to see her get a job at Rangeman and they may even pay for her schooling.
2/16/2019 c2 shoegirl01
Ohh could this be a real beginning? Sounds promising
2/16/2019 c2 1Carol421
Enjoying your story line, and your writing style. I recently re-read some of the older JE books, and realized how effectively she uses short paragraphs and dialogue. I see you doing some of the same here. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

About 3/4 of the way through this chapter, perhaps “follow him into the bathroom” should be “into the bedroom”?
2/14/2019 c2 Ybanormlmom
A wonderful second chapter, perfect for valentines! Can’t wait for more!
2/14/2019 c2 Donna
OMG that was Fantastic!
2/14/2019 c2 LadyCajun
amazing...love this story so far & I really love your writing style. I think a strong mature Stephanie makes for good reading. Hopefully you've written Ranger as a strong mature man.
The series in canon is stagnate, and I stopped after book 18
Maybe you should help JE out with the series...just saying!
2/14/2019 c2 3Vulcan Rider
I'm absolutely loving your writing. I love that you have gotten in some short stories between "Drive" and "Lift Off" and I'm gorging on them. You and Misty23y are a great team. I adore her writing, too, and am so happy that you work well together.

This was such a great chapter. A lot of stories, I tend to just skim over the sex, as I've read so much Ranger and Steph smut. However, I savored this entire chapter. It was wonderful to see Stephanie accept her mortality and work hard to overcome her fear and swim as she's been taught to escape the riptide.

The choice to stop at Rangeman and see Ranger was the right one, and I loved how she controlled the beginning of their night, but the way they came together so intensely was perfect. I loved knowing how touched and affected Ranger was by their lovemaking, too, especially when she called him Carlos.
Such a great story, and I'm really enjoying it.
Maggie M.
2/14/2019 c1 Vulcan Rider
THIS...THIS is the Stephanie Plum I had always wanted Janet to develop her into. I think that is part of what stagnated the series and lost many readers. We originally saw a Stephanie Plum who was determined, feisty, intelligent and strong; yet with the continuation of the series, she seemed to only be able to be okay if she was with Ranger or Joe, or in-between knowing she'd be back with one of them. Her moral compass seemed to spin wildly a bit into the series. It seems that her epiphany at Morelli's house may be the impetus she needs to finally push herself into a life she truly wants. Independent, not just stubborn. It will be interesting to see what Ranger thinks of her plans. I think he'll be pleased and will offer a work scholarship for her, with a look to her working for Rangeman on the business side in the future.
Maggie M.
2/14/2019 c2 JB
It's so gratifying seeing Steph take charge of her life, set and accomplish her goals. Steph working towards being the very best version of herself is the most appealing Steph possible. Her swimming scene was terrifying and determined, very profound, she came out on the other side. It will be very interesting to see the outcome of her and Ranger's love making. (beautifully written by the way) I don't see her settling for being just a romp when the mood hits. Thanks for sharing your amazing words with us, look forward to what happens next. JB.
2/14/2019 c2 annalynn88
Absolutely fantastic! Excited for more!
2/14/2019 c2 baileygirl12
Your writing skills are improving in leaps and bounds! I can't wait to read the next chapter and all of your stories in the near future. Proud of you babe.
2/14/2019 c2 27Elenimou
Most of us prefer Stephanie getting her sh** together. She’s too old to be making such stupid mistakes. She can be a kick-ass executive now moving from BA to detective or whatever she wants. Hopefully...from this chapter...Ranger’s Babe-free diet has popped his head out of his..ahem.
2/14/2019 c2 Guest
I love this story. Finally a mature Stephanie. I have read all twenty five books feeling disappointed that the characters don't mature. If you like only comedy the books would be satisfying. I would like to find out why Ranger avoided Stephanie in the past year. Will you be writing from his POV? Thank you for your excellent story.
2/14/2019 c2 muzzarae
Loved it.
2/14/2019 c2 GarbanzoBeans
Wow how you took this story from a place where she almost needed rescue to realizing she could rescue herself to the point she took charge and went for what she wanted and needed in her life. Great chapter!
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »