for To be Proud

Fantastic
2/14/2019 c2 Tommy14
Beautifully written.
2/14/2019 c2 Vicki Snyder1
OMG THIS WAS SOO HOT! So full of love. You did an incredible job! And to think when I opened this chapter and saw it was a year later - I thought - if I don’t see even a hint of an HEA I’m NOT reading anymore! Lol! To say I was surprised is a complete understatement. Love how she’s grown over the year both mentally and physically. And then her epiphany after making it back to shore and then to Carlos. Sigh! One of the best chapters I’ve EVER read. And BTW you definitely made up for the lack of you know what In Drive. Lol! Oh boy I can’t wait for more!
2/14/2019 c2 2trhodes9
Nice. Now hopefully they are either on or near the same page for a change. Steph has taken change of her life for herself and is doing really well, and that would bode well for a relationship with Ranger since they would be on more equal footing. That would have to be a big turn on for both of them.
2/13/2019 c1 frostdance
This is a good start I really want to see more. patsy
2/12/2019 c1 2degfas
Curios to see where this is going. I hated that Stephanie didn't do something after she found out Joe spent money on the pool table when I was reading the book series. It certainly said something about him and his intentions that she seemed to gloss over.
2/8/2019 c1 JB
Excellent start. I'm always most excited to read a story where Steph finally commits to improving her life for herself and no one else. She has so much untapped potential and when she actually taps in she can be remarkable. Best breakup with Morelli, realistic and mature. Very best convo with her mom, I like the way that went down. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story ideas with us, look forward to what happens next. JB.
2/8/2019 c1 JAS
Great start to this new story. I am glad you are going with a new area for our girl. I hope she will be able to work in sales or something at RangeMan while she gets her MBA. PS: how is she planning on paying for her MBA? Looking forward to this journey, thanks.
2/8/2019 c1 glynnall
Good start to a new plotline. I really like strong Stephanie stories.
2/8/2019 c1 crackatoa41
I like the progression from the book to your story. It seems to flow naturally as a next step for Stephanie.
2/7/2019 c1 melyons
Insightful and amusing. I look forward to more.
2/7/2019 c1 sbabe
I really like this. It is good when Stephanie grows up.
2/7/2019 c1 Vicki Snyder1
Great start to this new story! It doesn’t say Babe HEA - should I be worried?! Love that she’s wants to better herself and with her determination to do so she’ll rock it! Especially with Ranger right? The breakup with Morelli went well. Was hoping she would decide to exercise and get some gun training to be a better bounty hunter also, since she’ll be doing that for awhile yet. Nice conversation with her Mom but she should have cut her off at the knees when she said she would be able set her up with some nice men. I don’t think so! Nope! Only Ranger for our girl! Uhm cough cough - still waiting for the promised smut... Maybe Friday? Lol! Can’t wait to see what you have planned for Steph. But whatever it is I know it’ll be gooooooood!
2/7/2019 c1 Hazy101
The conversation between Steph and her mom was very touching. I’m not a big fan of Helen/Ellen bashing all the time. I’ve always thought that she was worried for Steph’s future and had an unconventional way of showing her love. I can’t wait to see the many changes you have in store for Steph’s life. Thanks for sharing your story.
2/7/2019 c1 Buddy'sBabe
I love the way this has started. Sounds like Steph has really had an A Hah moment. Looking forward to more
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »