for Waiting On A Friend

9/22/2019 c17 2skyways-starlights
I absolutely loved this story and every single one of the short missing moments between Monica and Chandler! I wish you had continued with this. :(
9/22/2019 c15 skyways-starlights
I love Monica and Chandler's little banters. They are so adorable, even years before they hooked up in London.
9/22/2019 c14 skyways-starlights
I do believe Chandler was a jerk when he said those things to Monica. I'm glad they had this conversation and outing.
9/22/2019 c12 skyways-starlights
Monica and Chandler certainly did have a special relationship! Am sad to see I'm on one of the last chapters now.
9/22/2019 c9 skyways-starlights
I like how you opened the chapter with that octopus analogy. I do wonder about how Rachel and Monica became friends; and, as Rachel asked later in the chapter, how Monica became friends with Chandler after everything that had happened between them.

Nice job explaining the whole bit where Rachel and Chandler didn't recognize one another, and an insight on why Chandler wasn't so fond of Rachel. He was jealous when she first moved in, worried she would steal Monica away from him. His Monica.
9/22/2019 c8 skyways-starlights
I love missing moments, and especially pre-Mondler ones. Damn Joey for interrupting them!
9/22/2019 c5 skyways-starlights
This chapter definitely threw me off and I wasn't going to read it until I jumped to your end-chapter author's note.

Loved Monica and Chandler in season four, you could see they were growing close; but it wasn't obvious because London still came as a shock!
7/21/2019 c17 dancer cherrybug
what a great story. Can't wait to read what you write next
7/19/2019 c17 6Lianna H
I was hoping we'd get Monica thoughts after reading Chandler's in the previous one.
Monica staring at Chandler while he sleeps is also very cute. And what a relief that this time Chandler didn't react to it by screaming.
I totally liked the image of Chandler just casually reading the newspaper while they sat on her bed, as if it was the most normal thing to do.
Thanks for writing all these lovely one-shots, L enjoyed reading them a lot!
7/19/2019 c16 Lianna H
Loved the scene at the bar, and the hint that Monica already knew then what she wanted from Chandler, but couldn't ask him in case she would hurt him.
And the last scene where Chandler just couldn't stop looking at her was very sweet
7/14/2019 c5 Guest
I fell for it but still lovely image. Really nice trick
7/14/2019 c3 Guest
Its a real page turner your style is so entertaining. Interesting one with their job situation loved it
7/14/2019 c3 Guest
This one is hilarious love it when they tease each other Chandler cant stay mad at her for long
7/14/2019 c2 Guest
Simply brillant. That was their first kiss wasnt it? it could have made the show
7/14/2019 c1 Guest
This is a fantastic start love the banter
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »