for Rely On Me

3/31/2019 c1 6books-and-starss
I love this! Kendra and Warren are the best! And you're such a great author! I've read most of your work on here, but I don't think I've reviewed any of it before. You've got good grammar and punctuation and writing style, and all your stories are interesting! I've been looking at the Fablehaven fandom on tumblr too recently, even though I don't have an account over there, because that seems to be where most of the content is. I've never even talked to you before, but I already feel like you're my friend! You seem like such a nice person! Thanks for writing all these great stories! Keep up the good work! Have a nice day! :)
2/28/2019 c1 1M-chanchen
Hi,
I don't know Dragonwatch, but this story is really cute! Well done! You did a very good job at writing
2/9/2019 c1 17Melissa Waters
AwwwwwwwwWWWWW!
2/8/2019 c1 Wolf lover27
I loved this. They should seriously put Warren in the next dragonwatch book. Update soon
2/8/2019 c1 3Jesus saved even me
THIS IS AMAZING I ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT! I cried during this, poor Kendra!
2/8/2019 c1 2FairyGirl22
Omg. The angst. It was to much. I had to actually take a break in the middle of the story so I wouldn’t cry. Warren is the best. He really. I there is no Warren in book 3 of Dragonwatch I swear…

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service