for Fifty Shades of Darkness

1/2/2020 c1 Galligar
Yo... This story needs a chapter 2... Pls
12/13/2019 c1 Vampireking40
I hope this story get continued. Bash Ron and Ginny all you want along with there mother as well as Dumbledore. Have both Harry and Hermonie join each of there schools when the come back for the Tournament.
10/30/2019 c1 TinkerBellNeverland
Don’t give up!
10/30/2019 c1 TinkerBellNeverland
Please continue
8/27/2019 c1 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Very interesting, I hope to see more. It's a different take on things, I haven't seen this done before.
7/13/2019 c1 DiyaPotterLove
about the whole weasley bashing, well I only like them when the author wrote them finely.. so yeah, wrote them however you like.. your story your idea.. I'm here just for the pleasure of reading.. if I didn't like it, I'll just rant to myself and go find another story.. but so far I like this story.. *grins* keep on the great work.. *winks*
*sigh* now I'm rambling.. sorry.. go on.. just ignore me..
7/11/2019 c1 2PotterNGranger
This Story is great! and saying Hermione looks like Emma Watson is not Racist... It's just fact! J.K. Rowling was Heavily involved in the selection of all the Actors for the Children at Hogwarts famously having insisted they all be British youth. Especially the Trio Actors. AND She has gone on Record multiple times that form the moment Emma Watson Auditioned Emma was her first and only choice to play Hermione. Do you really think If Hermione was supposed to not be a different race that would be the case? JK never said that the cursed child was right about making that change just for fans to stop giving the actress playing her in that play a hard time, and that she did a good job.
4/26/2019 c1 HaRryTHomAsRiDdl
"My version has Emma Watson's physical appearance." Don't be such a racist.
4/26/2019 c1 Guest
"My version of Hermione Granger has the Emma Watson's physical appearance." Of course she does, how else could you wank off, oops... pray to your goddess?
4/26/2019 c1 Dubious Destiny
"My version of Hermione Granger has Emma Watson's physical appearance." Of course she does! Otherwise this story would have been marked LV/HP TMR/HP or some shit and "Don't like don't read". Don't like a black actress being cast as Hermione? Ban you indeed. Also, remove that little piece at the end about reviews, you're looking for sycophant followers, aren't you Riddle?
4/19/2019 c1 kpop1392as
I enjoyed reading this chapter and I like your little note about bashing all the Weasleys lol. I like that Harry was able to think and sort used Tom's trick against him.
4/15/2019 c1 13R.V.Wells
Très talentueux, notamment pour les scènes d'action. J'ai parfaitement imaginé ce troisième Voldemort d'après la lecture. Maintenant je suis un peu déçu de Rowling pour ne l'avoir exploité comme tu l'as fait. J'aimerais que tu continues à l'écrire, je voudrais mieux connaître cet Harry si peu censuré.
3/20/2019 c1 2Harry Thomas Riddle
New chapters are coming this weekend.

Butterfly you're free to hate, I don't blame you.
3/14/2019 c1 Butterfly
Hate this story
3/1/2019 c1 KittyWolfM
Great first chapter looking forward to your next updated
26 Page 1 2 Next »