for Undead Nightmares 2

4/21 c3 Dr.yay
I want to meet the author
11/1/2019 c8 46The Autistic Patriot
Pretty fitting that this chapter got posted on Halloween. I apologize if I hadn't reviewed yet, but I'm starting to really get into this story. I've liked Undead Nightmare for the first Red Dead Redemption game, so it's interesting on the prequel take on it (in Fanfic form, that is).

Keep up the great work, and I hope you've had a Happy Halloween.
8/28/2019 c7 Ronin Kenshin
g00d w0rk
6/5/2019 c6 Alfa
This is a nice story keep it up! I hope we really got Undead Nightmare 2 in the future..
Just one question, where's Sadie Adler? I noticed she didn't mentioned once in your story, did she not join the gang in your story?
4/17/2019 c5 50718dragonlord
Just started reading. It's a slim chance we'll get Undead Nightmare 2, but I'll happily take this. Hope you don't stop anytime soon.
4/7/2019 c5 Omuyev
Poor Swanson. I figured he would snap out of his addiction but nope. He would have been a badass against the unholy demons.
4/3/2019 c4 PickleTickler
(Do you like my name?) Anyways... I love this series and I think it could be an actual DLC as undead nightmare II... K bye!
3/20/2019 c4 5OsirisRed
Please continue, I love this
3/15/2019 c3 Guest
Youve done a really good job, i request either consistency or longer chapters
3/2/2019 c2 Guest
Keep up the good work
2/23/2019 c2 Lady Guest
Next chapter please! Don't leave us in a cliff hanger xD
2/23/2019 c2 b la ck l un g
That was insanely fucking good. I was captivated through the whole thing, and the characters seem exactly as they are in the game. Very good writing, can't wait until the next part!
2/23/2019 c2 Red dead fan
This is intense! What's happening in Valentine!? More!
2/22/2019 c2 Guest
More! I love where this is going ! Love red dead!
2/10/2019 c1 Mangydog
I really like the introduction. I've been waiting for this since I beat the game please continue and keep this going awhile
17 Page 1 2 Next »