for Looking for Myself and Finding You

1/27 c3 2Allan Gumy
I hope you can come back and get this interesting story going
11/17/2021 c3 Mimie Cracra1
Ce serait tellement bien si vous pouviez écrire la suite de cette belle histoire. Je suis impatiente de voir comment cela va évoluer...Merci et prenez bien soin de vous.
5/25/2021 c3 Alvin owen
when are the update
5/2/2021 c3 Guest
when do you plan on updating the next chapter
3/13/2021 c3 Guest
It's nice. Please update soon
2/21/2021 c3 Guest
Wow.
Why end here, can’t there be more to this? Not necessarily more fluff even if I don’t mind that (wink wink) but maybe there could be more chapters, please?
You’ve gracefully written their sexual encounter. I like that. It would probably be a bit awkward in the morning but maybe pancakes would do the trick.
1/22/2021 c2 Dannaeh
I like your story very much. JanHoo is my favorite pairing (despise JP)!
1/8/2021 c3 Ankunda Docus
When will the next chapter be. Please update soon.
2/24/2020 c1 andjelija.nenic
8/7/2019 c3 26Drumboy100
HOT! Very telling that Ji Hoo held himself back until Jan Di called his name, proving that he has control over his own body, yet it was the thought of her wanting him that broke down his barriers. And the "you will not deal with the consequences, WE will deal with the consequences," nice nod to his character that he doesn't keep condoms lying around. Hints of her innocence and virginity peppered throughout, finally confirming the fact toward the end...and then my balloon deflated when Jan Di mentions that this isn't about love, but about celebrating the fact that she's still alive after the pool fiasco! So, yes, maybe she is using him a little bit, although her emotional attachment to him will grow over time. And they are talking throughout and thinking about their personal history together, making it realistic and also an emotional bond. And he is last to fall asleep, needing to make sure she is okay before he can relax. Okay so we have the cliffhangers of 1. what's going on with the necklace? 2. pregnant!? and 3. Jan Di growing to love Ji Hoo (is he going to find out that she only slept with him so she'd feel alive again? He will be so upset!) so those are three great reasons why you must continue with this story!
8/7/2019 c2 Drumboy100
Jan Di was very respectful to both herself and her boyfriend in this chapter; she knows that the attempted rescue plan was her final idea to get him to regain his memory, it didn't work, and now she can begin to grieve the relationship ("I can be infuriatingly stubborn for my own good."). Then she frustrated me with all that BS about how Ji Hoo deserves someone better than her! The promise of the lemon kept me hoping for a happy ending :), so I clearly saw all the foreshadowing of the next chapter: Ji Hoo's clothes literally falling off of her, pants "sliding halfway down her hips," the fact that she has no underwear on when he comes in. And Ji Hoo is the perfect gentleman, first asking if he can come in, and then cuddling her silently, focusing on her emotional needs (rather than his physical ones?!). The next chapter is going to be HOT!
8/7/2019 c1 Drumboy100
Such a nuanced and layered story...I like the gradual reveal of why Jan Di is doing what she's doing (I went from thinking she was suicidal to thinking she wanted attention, to finally understanding that she's trying to rehabilitate her man). Great choice to start with her under the water, appearing to genuinely debate whether it was worth coming back up if her boyfriend didn't save her (my answer is yes!). My favorite part was Jun Pyo's one, brief POV; he sounds so endearingly innocent, yet clueless (no wonder Jan Di is frustrated with his situation); the plan backfires, as Jun Pyo deduces that "that girl must be HIS girlfriend" (almost comical!). But then Jun Pyo's desolate feeling reminds us that this is definitely a love triangle. Oooo, "stand guard" at the bedroom, huh?
4/19/2019 c3 Jules182231
I really really REALLY enjoyed your story..hope you haven’t given up on it. I would love to see Janhoo’s happy ending on this story. FIGHTING!
4/18/2019 c3 Minniemiss123
Wow. This sounds like a good plot! I love the idea of janhoo as much as I like janpyo. So I enjoy bohot the shipments.

It's very obvious that jihoo would never let her drown like that. The loss was totally of junpyo for not being able to remember her. It always pained me to see this very scene. It's one of my fav in the whole drama. Honestly, this is probably a true illustration of what would have happened if junpyo still count remember everything. Though it did felt like all that happened a lil too early. She should have been exhausted but it some how ended this way and let's hope that none regret or question doing it.
Let's see what happens... :)))
4/17/2019 c3 8amber250
Very hot! Loved this chapter. Please keep going...
26 Page 1 2 Next »