for Eternally Yours

5/9 c10 2Yumi Edogawa
Great chapter! Charlie's reaction to finding out vampires exist was hilarious... hopefully the Volturi never find out he knows unless he decides to join them. Otherwise I enjoyed Bella and Jasper's conversation and it was fun seeing him tease his siblings. Hopefully Rosalie will be more accepting when she finds out Bella can't have children... or at least not mortal children. Is it possible she could have a half-vampire child? I'll have to reread your explanation for that in the earlier chapters.

I'm also curious to see if Bella will still have powers useful against vampires.

I'm looking forward to seeing her meet the rest of the Cullens.
5/7 c10 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/7 c10 2Seth A. Mincberg
I forgive you for the length. Honestly, I was in this for the finding each other moment. Now that you've given us that, I'm fine with waiting to see where this goes. Question! Will you introduce other non-humans, just the idea of them existing, or nothing else?
5/7 c10 1tinac
Please Jasper and Bella have a backbone when it comes to Rose. Rose attitudes do not need to be everyone's concern and be catered to.
So what Rose is jealous that is not on Bella or Jasper. ESME NEEDS TO TAKE ROSE IN HAND NOT JASPER. please
5/7 c10 1clover cat Klee
eek, they are so cute together:3
5/7 c10 9USNeshama
Awesome update, enjoying the progression
5/7 c9 DeathCrawler
nice chapter look forward the next one
1/19 c9 ReadingRainbow7
Like it so far. Glad they’ve reunited but not just jumping into a relationship. Interested to see where this goes
1/16 c9 ChibiMonstar
loving this story. cant wait for the next update! keep up the good work!
1/2 c9 UnderlinedSmile
Great new chapter! Thank you for the update
12/31/2020 c9 2Rachaelm1981
Love this so far! It's well written. Can't wait for more
12/26/2020 c9 4TDI-Ryro-Eclares
Update again soon please!
12/22/2020 c9 2Yumi Edogawa
Loved the update!

I love that you're really building the world and adding a lot of characterization. I enjoyed their reunion and conversation. Every chapter has been amazing. I think Bella and Jasper are soulmates and that's why they both sensed when something was wrong with the other, even if they didn't recognize that fact at the time. Poor Jasper had a lot dropped on him at once and is having trouble handling it. Hopefully Bella will be able to help him find his equilibrium. Charlie will probably be very confused and have a lot of questions once they start dating. I wonder how that conversation will go. Rosalie won't be as upset by this Bella once she knows that Bella is already immortal without being a vampire and cannot have children... or at least cannot have children with a human.

PS Sorry for the late review. I wanted to reread the story after reading the new chapter first.
12/20/2020 c9 4saashi samy