for Eternally Yours

1/15/2020 c7 26Lil Lost Lady
Wow dark I did not expect that and how in the world did Renee and little Bella die? Did she have no Identification on her? She had to have to be buried as a Jane Doe. Well, it is a good identity for Bella but poor Charlie. Also, the whole vampires die when they bite people like Bella was something I hadn't seen coming either. So will they finally meet in the next chapter and will they know who the other is or will you be throwing in another twist somehow?
1/15/2020 c6 Lil Lost Lady
I really enjoyed Bella and Charlie's relationship and it's growth. Then of course now there's two Bellas how's that gonna turn out and Alice is dating Edward that's a nice twist.
1/11/2020 c7 Camille.Silva
Hello! I love your story and I can't wait to see Bella and Jasper meeting again!
1/9/2020 c7 1clover cat Klee
oooh, what a brilliant way to go about it! Sad about actual baby bella of course, but still. nd now I can't wait for them to see each other...
1/6/2020 c7 Guest
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY
1/7/2020 c7 1Shadow Wolf 15846
nice!
1/6/2020 c7 4saashi samy
I really like the chapter and that Bella pretends to be Charlie's daughter but I think it might have been good if she had a brother named Jasper.
I can't wait to see Jasper's reaction
1/5/2020 c7 UnderlinedSmile
Thank you for updating! I really liked the chapter
1/5/2020 c7 AleLinda22
great chapter! thankyou
1/4/2020 c7 1charverv
I'm so thrilled that they are finally going to be together again. Poor Charlie though :(
1/4/2020 c7 PheonixQueen15
Plot and plots oh my! A lot of plans all coming together in this chapter!
1/3/2020 c7 Jordansdevil
Would Alice be able to see Bella? Or would she be a black spot like the wolves? Thanks for the update! Love this story so much it sucks you in and makes you crave more!
1/3/2020 c7 Hstevens
Can’t wait for them to see each other ;)
1/3/2020 c7 Ty-lexis11
I'm so excited for Jasper and bella to meet
12/12/2019 c6 SAM-SAM