for Tale as old as Time

8/26/2020 c10 5scripturient3201
I always felt bad for Christine. but I loved her. I wish she would be in more of the movies perhaps they'll bring her back for multiverse of madness?
8/24/2020 c10 ms-exo
Yay, an update! Thank you!
7/18/2020 c9 12bored411
ooh boy. can't wait for maya to show up and find Stephen having been stabbed. so I hope you update again soon! :) how fun to learnt hat they were like father and daughter. I'll bet their fight will be intense.
6/28/2020 c8 bored411
ooh boy. hope maya gets there in time to help him out, but can't wait to see how this goes! so I hope you update again soon! :)
6/28/2020 c8 5scripturient3201
welp Stephens I trouble. Maya better get there quickly.
6/11/2020 c7 Johanna Ershova
This is the greatest thing ever! Like exactly what I would want in a doctor strange fic
5/9/2020 c7 12bored411
Oh man! Right when all the action started! Can’t wait to see how this turns out so I hope you update again soon :)
4/6/2020 c6 ms-exo
Yay, a new chapter! I was so happy when I saw the update! Lovely chapter!
3/30/2020 c6 5scripturient3201
oh dear! now it's getting interesting! you definitely have a way of drawing people in and keeping their attention. I love Maya and how her relationship with strange is progressing. that was super slick of him to get her to the market. so glad she caught it. hahahaha!
2/1/2020 c5 Guest
After reading this, I looked up what the name Maya meant and found out that in Nepali it means ‘love’. I don’t know whether this was intentional or not but it seems too odd to be a coincidence and I think it’s sweet you’d put that into the story. I really like this fanfic and I hope to hear more on this. You’re doing a great job!
8/26/2019 c5 ms-exo
Loving this! Can't wait for the next updates!
8/9/2019 c5 bambam411
Great story so far! Hope you update soon!
7/27/2019 c5 6savethemadscientist
It seems Stephen is starting to fall for Maya. I wonder if she is falling for him yet. Looking forward to more.
7/27/2019 c4 savethemadscientist
It seems Stephen is wanting to learn at a faster rate than Maya is teaching him. Also the two of them are very slowly bonding.
7/17/2019 c5 AGENT O
I need more, I just can’t wait for the next chapter. I am in love with this story already
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »