for Poke'mon: Sink Or Swim

3/28/2019 c1 Guest
So if shantae can use sonic’s homing attack dose that mean she can turn into a mobin too? And before I forget I looks like Brock is learning and good timing too cas I think shantae would mess him .
2/15/2019 c6 6GlowingGem
And once again another villian is given amnesia. Uh oh... looks like Tabuu has taken notice of Susie and has sent Marx and the quinking to hunt her down! Although, I'm certain Susie is not going to be so easy to catch. And Kyrin is going to be LIVID when he hears about what Tabuu is planning, because if Tabuu treats his followers like slaves and tools, Kyrin most likely treats his like actual people, colleagues, and maybe even freinds.
2/15/2019 c6 14FireFlamerx9z
This is bad! But I think Susie can handle herself. Hopefully
2/15/2019 c6 102Phantom Fan 21
Well that is that. Sound like the next one is a Kirby and Pit team-up. After all Susie is a Kirby character and Dyntos is a Kid Icarus Characters. Maybe Ty might help out if Quinking is involve as well. That's my guess.
2/15/2019 c6 Owyn Ross
Oh boy. Kyrin's not gonna like this when he finds out Tabuu has put out a capture warrant for Susie, and it seems that Tabuu has finally put two and two together - as long as Kyrin is there for Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Link, Ash, Pit, Kirby, Ty, and Shantae, Tabuu won't be able to kill them until Kyrin is dead first after reclaiming his last fifth of his full power.
Still, at least Kyrin wiped the memory of the Charge Stones' location from Risky's mind to prevent her and any of Bowser's team from finding them, ever. At least Pikachu got a good look at Ho-oh.
2/14/2019 c5 Owyn Ross
That figure almost got busted by Ash's Pikachu. Final chapter tomorrow would be Risky stealing the Transport Cube with all 5 Charge Stones after Ritchie gets the last one inside, and her using her new and improved giant robot upgraded to withstand even the 10M-Volt Thunderbolt.
2/13/2019 c4 Owyn Ross
Wow, looks like Ritchie's boss created transporter cubes for the Charge Stones. Guess that makes things easier.
Speaking of Team Rocket, I think Ritchie's employer's keeping tabs on them while they serve Malasadas.
2/12/2019 c3 Owyn Ross
Ash made references of his previous adventures after Johto:
Hoenn: Max pulling Brock's ear every time Brock asks a girl.
Sinnoh: Brock's Crogunk using Poison Jab to stun his trainer and then dragging him away every time Brock asks a girl.
Kalos: Bonnie asking random girls to ask Clemont, only for the latter to grab and pull his kid sister with the Aipom Arm of his Clemontic Gear.

Plus, glad to know Ritchie is helping Ash, Brock, and Misty, since Ash trusts Ritchie more.
Shantae's highly suspicious of who Ritchie is working for.
Good thing the cloaked figure is staying near Jessie and James, making sure they keep doing their part-time jobs under his constant watch.
2/11/2019 c2 Owyn Ross
Well, at least the cloaked figure is keeping an eye on Jessie and James, making sure they don't go anywhere.
Also, I wonder if that kick Ash gave to Risky was a drop kick or a Yakuza kick similar to Amber Hearts' Heartbreaker/Saishinkyaku or Jadeite's Tiger Heron/Ressoushuu.
Plus, I think Ash's Pokemon won't be so forgiving to Risky the next time she tries to kill Ash again.
2/11/2019 c1 6GlowingGem
hoo boy! Looks like Risky boots did it this time! Though I wonder what her plan is... And why do I have a feeling someone is going to flirt with shantae? Looking forward to chapter 2!
Although... I've had this question for a Long time but knowing me, I was too nervous to ask. So I'll ask now, is Shantae's mother still alive? Because, in both the pirates curse and good ending of Shantae half genie hero, it is confirmed that she is still alive and watching Shantae from the genie realm.
2/11/2019 c1 Owyn Ross
Alright, it looks like Ash, Brock, and Misty are together this time. Too bad that Serena didn't have the time to come with them after meeting each other.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service