for Wonder

6/13/2019 c1 15Oldreruns
This was such a sweet and fun story. I love those little mentions of all the canon details. I like how they're still a little nervous it seems, on a real date. Monica worrying about her gifts, Chandler worrying about it being perfect. Just a really fun read.
6/11/2019 c1 Guest
This was a really well written piece and I am so happy we have so many great Mondler writers for this wonderful couple. The thing that struck me in this story is when Chandler said Monica is used to guys giving her extravagant dates like the time when Pete took her to Rome for dinner and that reminded me of an article that Comedy Central did that said Proof that Monica should have married Pete and comparing him to Chandler and they also did one on Richard too. I was really pissed off and annoyed at Comedy Central for doing that as if those guys can compare to Chandler. Pete is just so boring and Richard although nice was a bit old and to perfect.

Just wanted to also thank you for creating that list for all those wonderful Mondler stories. You don't know how much I appreciate that. It is just too bad that one story that I saw had a chapter missing. There were also lots of interesting stories of Mondler in the old days
4/5/2019 c1 108Fafsernir
Oh wow, I'm kinda speechless. This was so very nice, in the way it's written, in the narrative, in Chandler's thoughts, in the idea, in the details and... well, everything, I mean. It was so perfect and sweet. It felt great reading it, and it fits so well in S5, and it' such a good insight in Chandler's thoughts. I loved that he planned this date before they said they loved each other, and that Monica understands it. The chemistry of the two and the feelings of Chandler were there, were very accurate, and were perfect!
Thanks for this sweet story :)
2/24/2019 c1 6Lianna H
Getting tired of Mondler fluff? That's impossible
Lovely story with lots of great moments. From Joey's concerns to the testing between Chandler and Monica, and from Chandler's insecurities to Monica saying that it's the best date she has been on, ever. All in all, I loved your version of the date where they danced to the Swing Kings
2/21/2019 c1 Guest
Very nice, sugar rush fluff is never tiring for Mondler fans, we can read Mondler fluff all day long. They are very in character and the story was great
2/19/2019 c1 Guest
So CUTE! THANKS for writing this
2/16/2019 c1 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Very well done.
2/15/2019 c1 7Mondler2017
That was AMAZING!
So beautiful!
This actually gave me the feels.
God, you described everything perfectly. Do you see me crying?
I love it! Thank you sooo much for writing this! Happy late Valentines Day!
2/14/2019 c1 pablohoney92
This story gives me all the feels. I read it twice it made me swoon! So funny and romantic. Your dialogues are soooo good like HOW. Amazing!
2/13/2019 c1 Mondlerfan101
Can I just take a moment to breath. I have a lot to say. First of all, holy shit. Can I say that? Based on your level of vocabulary you seem old enough. This is the best story that I've read it God knows how long. I honestly had so much to say and suddenly I'm speechless. I think this is the first Valentine's day in my 22 years that I am disappointed I don't have a date. I never liked the holiday, I was never a flower-type of girl and it never bothered me to be single. Until now. The way you wrote Chandler...how he thought of even the tiniest of details took my heart and made it ache for a man like him. Your writing is so detailed and unique and heartwarming that makes it impossible to put down. I don't know where you get the ideas but how can you only have 7 reviews? This deserves twice as many compliments.
I miss these stories. I miss hiding from reality and climbing into a universe of fanfiction where nothing was concerning besides the idea of your favorite couple not sharing a romantic kiss at the end. And based on your AN you have more stories like this? I recognized your user which is why I clicked on Wonder. And now I even wonder if I have you in my favorite authors list? I need to log in and fav/follow because I need more!
2/12/2019 c1 OldMondlerLover
This fit in perfectly - just perfectly with the S5 timeline. I love how you brought everything together and it was a delight to read! Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day & happy 20 years of everyone finding out :)
2/12/2019 c1 Guest
Mondler fluff is alway t
2/12/2019 c1 14matteney
Love how you slowly gave us a closer look at Chandler’s growing feelings towards Monica. I can never have enough Mondler mush on Valentine’s Day (or leading up to it) so thank you for this! It was a joy to read, especially something a little longer.
2/12/2019 c1 Jenny
Wonderfully written. I love the way you portray "in love" Chandler, so sweet! Happy anniversary! - J xx
2/12/2019 c1 waynoway
I love your fluff! Never feel guilty about fluff! _ What a sweet story, meaningful too. So many callbacks and I love the gifts you picked. An awesome short, thanks for sharing as always.
17 Page 1 2 Next »