for To Break A Pact

5/8 c1 1LaineyMSheridan
wow! This is utterly AMAZING! well done you did a great job. I finally feel satisfied with a fanfic and I haven't even read part 2 but thank you. you did so well
5/13/2019 c1 glimmersbeauskamwai
you have done an amazing job!This story captures my heart as it's so heartbreaking and wonderful. I love the way they treat each other. They couldn't help falling love with each other but the both of them are mentally strong to choose the reality. And I couldn't help but feel sorry for them. Also, I love the way Grindelwald saying things with confusion to show that only hearing Dumbledore calling him Gellert is the rightful and natural thing to do. P.S. English isn't my mother tongue so I hope that my comment is readable and understandable, I love this piece of work, this wonderful reunion a lot.
5/4/2019 c2 2montgom5
Wow, this is wonderful. Absolutely heartbreaking and still unbelievably sweet
4/3/2019 c2 Guest
This is a piece of artwork! I have been looking for some Grindeldore Fantastic Beasts era are surprisingly not many as of yet. However, yours really captured everything I felt watching the second film. These 2 men loved each other deeply and they were both crushed at the others’ actions. It is really tragic. I really hope JKR will delve into this in the next 3 films. Thsnk you so much for writing.

May
4/4/2019 c2 2PrincessMaylin
Thank you so much for writing this! It is a real piece of art. I’ve been looking for some good Grindeldore Fantastic Beasts era fics. Surprisingly, I haven’t been able to find all that many. But this one is amazing, exactly the way I would picture both of their emotional states in the films. I hope we get to see it on screen eventually. Thanks again,

May
2/23/2019 c1 7Tarpeia
This is a very well-written chapter. Chemistry is intense between our two handsome wizards, and there is nothing more heartbreaking than the circumstances that force them to stand apart. I like that Albus was depicted as a torn, conflicted man with duties and many emotions that torment him. I also liked the way Newt provided emotional support with his quiet but understanding wisdom. Very well done!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service